SHANGHAI 5 L/C

These are fake. Completely wrong shade of yellow. The soles are too clear. The mesh looks off. Get a close up of the side mesh netting but I'm almost certain these aren't authentic..

There might be some hope in these. Help us help you out. I need to see these is natural or better lighting. Close up of the side netting and tongue. Then I'll be able to tell you for sure. I got a sharp eye for these Shanghai Shens in particular.

These actually look legit to me. Not the best pics either the shade is really throwing off lighting and the true color of the shoes. Mesh looks good to me

need a shot of the insole, as well as the shark teeth on the side as well.

Also do you guys think these are DS it looks like theyve been worn once or twice. Anyway just lmk if you think theyre legit.

Also do you guys think these are DS it looks like theyve been worn once or twice. Anyway just lmk if you think theyre legit.
Might have been worn once, or tried on, according to the lower area of the sole. as for being legit, we're going to need pictures with a lot better lighting. I'm assuming these pictures are being sent right now by the seller? If so, it seems pretty suspect that he's going out of his way to take pictures in such horrible lighting, which usually means he's up to no good. just my two cents brah

Still need that mesh.. And I need to see the yellow in better lighting. But the soles don't look like the correct hue.. They should be darker but may have lightened from wear.

Ya this guy is saying there DS also saying that his house has bad lighting took a while to get that last picture seems in a rush to get the Paypal transaction done should I just call these fake? Does 600 seem to good for these also?

$600 isn't unheard of but very low for someone reselling. Get close ups of the mesh and the shoes in better lighting. The mesh netting looks ok from the one pic but everything else is off..

If they don't want to send better pics don't buy the, that right there tells you something especially when dropping 600.

if he's in a rush to get the money, but hesitant to provide normal pictures that any LEGIT seller would gladly provide to keep customers coming back, he's hiding something. 

if he's in a rush to get the money, but hesitant to provide normal pictures that any LEGIT seller would gladly provide to keep customers coming back, he's hiding something. 

That's what I always say. I sell shoes all the time and always provide any angles of the shoes that the buyer may need to verify authenticity so that they will buy. Doesn't that make more sense than someone that won't provide any more pics and the reason is to make a faster sale?

I'd say pass on these. Just to be safe since homeboy doesn't wanna cooperate and spend an extra $50 bucks at kicks-crew. They got sizes 8-11 right now for $640 and are 1000% legit. That way you know for sure without a doubt you're getting an authentic pair of Shanghai Shens..

Last edited:
Sorry guys he just responded said he fell asleep sent me those pics and a pic of the stamp I'm starting to think these are legit and if we go thru PayPal invoice if he sends me fakes can't I file a claim still?

Back
Top Bottom