Shaq becomes a mason vol...but its Prince Hall though ....womp womp

Interesting story for those on the square

On the heels of the news yesterday about Brother Richard Dreyfuss, Brother James Morgan reports that the Grand Master of the Wost Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Massachusetts F&AM, M:.W:. Frederick B. Summer, has made Shaquille O'Neal a Prince Hall Mason at sight on Saturday.

Brother O'Neal is now a member of Widow's Son Lodge No. 28 in Boston.

My problems is withn them getting there stuff on sight.....
eyes.gif

Interesting story for those on the square

On the heels of the news yesterday about Brother Richard Dreyfuss, Brother James Morgan reports that the Grand Master of the Wost Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Massachusetts F&AM, M:.W:. Frederick B. Summer, has made Shaquille O'Neal a Prince Hall Mason at sight on Saturday.

Brother O'Neal is now a member of Widow's Son Lodge No. 28 in Boston.

My problems is withn them getting there stuff on sight.....
eyes.gif

Well the on sight thing means he didnt have to study or walk through the desert....
mad.gif

I did it thirty two times
plus prince hall is 3 letter and most of the lodges are 4 letter dont affiliate with prince hall due to the "history " of the lodges and charter

but big up to shaq and that lodge
laugh.gif

Well the on sight thing means he didnt have to study or walk through the desert....
mad.gif

I did it thirty two times
plus prince hall is 3 letter and most of the lodges are 4 letter dont affiliate with prince hall due to the "history " of the lodges and charter

but big up to shaq and that lodge
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom