Shaq Fu returns...not a joke lol...(official trailer)

I tried for several years to like the original. Even as a child who didn't know the difference between play-doh and food I knew this game was horrible.

All I remember is the Mummy dude, the variant Prince of Persia named 'Rajah' and Cat-Thot from Outer Space.

I remember my mom renting it for me and being SOOooo disappointed after a couple of minutes

"we should have rented a movie" -14 year ol me :lol:

I remember my mom renting it for me and being SOOooo disappointed after a couple of minutes

"we should have rented a movie" -14 year ol me
laugh.gif
you think that game is wack...Michael Jordan Chaos was the most garbage doo doo game.... Nintendo knew it was wack from the jump and put it out on some mj is in his prime popularity we can put out anything mj and will sell.

Here's an idea, let's retro everything! 

If you played any game by an athlete other than the sport they played in, you were fooling yourself, even as a kid.

If anything bring back ea street series of games.... Or the def jam brawl/wrestling games.... Why wasn't there ever a space jam game...?

Naw, last boss will be his ex wife. She'll suck the life out of him plus you start with half. She'll have the ability to call assist from other gold diggers

Last edited:
There was a space jam game...it was on ps1 and sega saturn
it sure was...I even have it on emulator lol... just never really played it... kinda like the kris kross game as well as other games you just have just to have...

Back
Top Bottom