Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

Dude sounds so lame. Howard was an integral piece to that championship.

shaq too damn old to be this bitter

I loved Shaq as a player but man has my respect for him overall diminished exponentially over the years of him being on TNT and acting clowning more often than not.

Still remember when his own mother and Javale's had to step in to get him off his crusade against him :lol: :smh:.

Some of these legends and ex-players so often end up coming across as full of envy and hate for the next generation of players and it's wack as hell.

It explains why AI is probably the most beloved legend from the last 20 years when in retirement he does nothing but show love and uplift the guys who came after him instead of ****ting on them on some insecure **** like so many of his peers. Kobe was becoming like that too and softening up during his retirement years and helping out a lot of young guys.

Will always respect that approach a lot more than the salty ego driven bitter old man rhetoric from a lot of them

Last edited:
I think Shaq mad he can't hold Dwight not having a chip against him anymore :lol:
U serious? Shaq has 4 rings and 3 finals mvps. He don’t care about Dwight’s coattail ring. Dwight coulda DNP’ed the finals, he was irrelevant. Shaq just doesn’t like him

U serious? Shaq has 4 rings and 3 finals mvps. He don’t care about Dwight’s coattail ring. Dwight coulda DNP’ed the finals, he was irrelevant. Shaq just doesn’t like him
He used to **** on him specifically for never winning a ring though, now that he has one he's ****ting on him for being happy about winning one :lol: :smh:

Pretty sure he's been at his neck ever since Dwight brought out the Superman shirt and cape in the dunk contest :lol:

He used to **** on him specifically for never winning a ring though, now that he has one he's ****ting on him for being happy about winning one :lol: :smh:

Pretty sure he's been at his neck ever since Dwight brought out the Superman shirt and cape in the dunk contest :lol:
im with shaq on this one though lol. Take one pic and sit yo *** down :lol: he made zero impact on the finals or majority of the playoffs

Kobe was becoming like that too and softening up during his retirement years and helping out a lot of young guys.

I disagree with that. Even as a player, Kobe praised a lot of other players & from my memory, the only ones he talked bad about were his trash teammates (Smush, Kwame, etc.)

It's not even a legitimate title anyways.

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 12.34.07 PM.png

The older I get the more I realize I was totally wrong about the Shaq and Kobe thing back in the day . Shaq was def the problem

Yeah, dude didn’t watch basketball
If you’re talking about me, u crazy. Ftr you’re trying to defend the guy who avg less than 3 ppg in the finals, didn’t play in the Houston series. Played with the 2 best players in every series and the lakers washed every team they played lol. Yeah he played good D and his 4 rebs a game was fine since he is a bench warmer. Dwight had very minimal impact on the playoffs dog. His cheerleading was his biggest contribution.
Lakers winning brings out the delusional fans lol

If you’re talking about me, u crazy. Ftr you’re trying to defend the guy who avg less than 3 ppg in the finals, didn’t play in the Houston series. Played with the 2 best players in every series and the lakers washed every team they played lol. Yeah he played good D and his 4 rebs a game was fine since he is a bench warmer. Dwight had very minimal impact on the playoffs dog. His cheerleading was his biggest contribution.
Lakers winning brings out the delusional fans lol
No need to defend him, he played a part in the winning season with multiple meaningful matchup exploits during a couple series. Now you can throw up whatever number you want, but you must not of watched the games . This is even up for debate. I get it, he’s an easy target for clowning, I’ll be the first to do so, but cmon.

No need to defend him, he played a part in the winning season with multiple meaningful matchup exploits during a couple series. Now you can throw up whatever number you want, but you must not of watched the games . This is even up for debate. I get it, he’s an easy target for clowning, I’ll be the first to do so, but cmon.
I watched it all. If Dwight dnp’ed all playoffs instead of just the Houston series would the lakers have won the title? Would they have even lost an extra game? Ok pal 👍

Some of the most successful people are the most petty. Probably helped them get to where they are

Back
Top Bottom