Shaq is the grimiest fool in the NBA....LOL

I'm with you RKO, I'm going to throw out all my Shaq CD's

Shaq Diesel, Shaq-Fu, and You Can't Stop the Reign... all going in the garbage.

Just read through the e-mails and Shaq is something else.

Talking about he's getting used.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I will never watch "Steel" or "Kazaam" again.

This dude is a idiot.
why the hell would you in the first place?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

How is it that Shaq still isn't completely exposed by the media the way other guys have been, specifically Kobe?

There are still plenty of people out there who feel like Shaq is this angelic personality that was forced out by Kobe, not realizing the *+%% stirrer that Shaqalways has been... he's like a cartoon character sometimes, dude does things that are so out of left field.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This dude is a idiot.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

How is it that Shaq still isn't completely exposed by the media the way other guys have been, specifically Kobe?

There are still plenty of people out there who feel like Shaq is this angelic personality that was forced out by Kobe, not realizing the *+%% stirrer that Shaq always has been... he's like a cartoon character sometimes, dude does things that are so out of left field.
laugh.gif
Interesting, and a good question.

all I can think about is when Kobe mentioned Shaq when talking to the cops. I know its not exactly the same but thats what came to mind.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm with you RKO, I'm going to throw out all my Shaq CD's

Shaq Diesel, Shaq-Fu, and You Can't Stop the Reign... all going in the garbage.

laugh.gif
You have the whole catalog

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Craftsy21 wrote:
RKO2004 wrote:

This dude is a idiot.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

There are still plenty of people out there who feel like Shaq is this angelic personality that was forced out by Kobe, not realizing the *+%% stirrer that Shaq always has been... he's like a cartoon character sometimes, dude does things that are so out of left field.
laugh.gif

Interesting, and a good question.

As a Laker fan, anytime I have EVER mentioned that Kobe was not the one at fault during their fued, I of course was called salty, a stan, and blind in thatShaq was the reason we won titles and all that. But I have maintained from day one, that BOTH of them had their faults, but Kobe was ALWAYS about basketball,and Shaq couldn't say the same. Why the media doesn't follow suit and chase Shaq down is easy, he gives them great quotes, he does great work incharity and just like Ben Roth, ESPN and the like will not risk angering him. Which is why anytime you do hear anything bad about him, it's from a site orstation that isn't really known for sports or sports journalism. It's always a celebrity news report or something like that.

LMAO at yall saying "How can Kobe get criticized and not Shaq?"

Don't forget Kobe was accused of RAPE, in addition to cheating on his wife and then droppin 3000 stacks on an apology ring.

didn't Shaunie's divorce papers shake up Shaq enough, to know that he can be caught messin' around?!

wow Diesel...........

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Don't forget Kobe was accused of RAPE, in addition to cheating on his wife and then droppin 3000 stacks on an apology ring.

isnt that what shaq is doing? repeatedly, even after his wife filed for divorce and got back together?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

He dropped more than that for that apology ring.

Back
Top Bottom