Shaq messing w/ Gilberts Fiance VOL. Damnnn homie

According to Superhead (where else would one go for such information) Shaq is below average in size, especially for a man his size. That is all.

Well thanks for letting us know Shaq's penis size. I'm sure everyone wanted to know about it.

...anyhow, I'll be watching the game next week and see how Gil reacts to this situation
glasses.gif

So, I held out for seven days. I went on strike for seven days and stayed at the gym for seven days. I slept in the gym.
Shaq was beatin the whole time
laugh.gif

Well thanks for letting us know Shaq's penis size. I'm sure everyone wanted to know about it.
Hey, I only mentioned because of all the previous "parking meter" type comments, which apparently aren't true.

Shaunie deserves the money for letting that giant man climb on top of her.

Please note gentlemen: a woman will take you back when you mess up if you are the only two to know about it. However if your trampy ways continuouslyembarrass her in front of the whole world (or your circle), she will move to California and take half.

Cavs baller Shaquille O'Neal and Wizards baller Gilbert Arenas are bringing their problems from home into work. And the NBA execs aren't having it. After TheYBF.com broke this explosive story about Shaq cheating with Gilbert's fiance Laura Govan for the past 5 years, Shaunie filed for divorce days later and Gilbert is livid!

The Cavs played the Wizards on November 18th here in D.C. The game was completely sold out-despite the fact that the Wizards have barely been able to fill half the arena for any other game.

Coincidentally, Shaq was a no-show. He mysteriously "injured" himself a day or so before, so he couldn't play. Interesting since we can't remember the last time Shaq missed a game entirely-even when injured he travels with the team and supports from the sidelines. But this time Shaq never made an appearance at D.C.'s Verizon Center.

Our same source who's been dishing us the exclusive on this love triangle now tells us the NBA has ordered Shaq and Gilbert to keep this mess as quiet as possible. Shaq was-for lack of better words-ordered to stay away from that particular game. For obvious reasons of course. The two have been exchanging words via Youtube vids and amongst their friends and the NBA wants to keep the possible on court drama to a minimum. Especially with the always unpredictable Gilbert.

We've also learned that the NBA has called for a round table with the two and Gilbert has refused to go

TheYBF.com has just learned that Gilbert Arenas has moved out of the home he shares with his 8 month pregnant fiance Laura Govan. According to our source, The NBA is putting pressure on Gilbert to keep this dramatic story as quiet as possible, so he may not ever address it. We've also learned that he is awaiting paternity test results. For which of the three children (2 youngins and 1 on the way), we don't know. But we do know Gilbert is beyond livid about Laura's ongoing intimate relationship with Shaquille O'Neal.

One of Laura's good friends tells us that Gilbert and Laura have gotten into many arguments and fights where she was put out of the house for weeks.

As for Shaq, the day YBF broke this story of his affair with Laura, he took a leave from Twitter. He usually Tweets seevral times a day. But he didn't post anything for 2 days following this explosive story. The only Tweets up until last week were PSA's about his charity-nothing personal.

Story developing…

roll.gif
I specifically went to that Cavs game for this and me and my mans waslike "Shaq shook"
laugh.gif
Gil had them Panamanian goons waitin

Originally Posted by JinKazama

any updates?
Yeah Shaq is about to be a couple million dollars poorer

November 10th, 2009 by Natasha
[h2]Shaunie O'Neal Files For SEPARATION From Shaq!![/h2]

Shaunie O'Neal has officially filed for separation from her baller husband Shaquille O'Neal! Despite some folks not believing us as usual, we told you there was drama in the O'Neal household. This filing comes only days after YBF posted our exclusive that Shaq was cheating on Shaunie with Gilbert Arenas' fiance Laura. And let's just say we're not surprised-at all-by Shaunie filing. Our source (who also gave us that exclusive) has told us Shaunie is very ready to soon file for divorce.

She filed in California (where they were married) and we're told she was just waiting on some of his cheating to go public so she has a great case with the divorce lawyers to get his money. And we gave her just that. Didn't Shaq learn about how smart she is with his money the first go round?

We also know some juice about Gilbert and Laura's relationship that's soon to be DUNZO as well. We'll hip you to that later…

Hate to say we told you so but….

UPDATE: Here's the actual documents Va'Shaundya (Shaunie) filed.

[Mark Jackson] GOT 'EM [Mark Jackson]

Like I said before all these cats foul, these chicks and these dudes...how messed up is it that ole girl was waiting for some stuff to go public so she could get more of the loot.
smh.gif
..like having 6 kids with this millionaire bball player was going to leave her broke and homeless if they broke up...now THAT'S grimey. I hope shaq and gil team up and go hard on both these females.
Since she filed for divorce in California, the bit about Shaunie waiting for his cheating to go public doesn't make much sense. California iswhat is known as a community property statute, so she's automatically entitled to half of whatever Shaq made while they were married. I also don'tthink, under the law, infidelity is used as factor in determining the amount of post-divorce child support payments, etc. Basically, Shaq's cheating isirrelevant to how much money Shaunie gets in the divorce. Of course, I'm not a family law expert.

The two have been exchanging words via Youtube vids and amongst their friends and the NBA wants to keep the possible on court drama to a minimum. Especially with the always unpredictable Gilbert.
indifferent.gif
at the NBA for thinkin' these dudes are goingto go after one another. Why? Over some foul female...come on now... They probably tryin' to meet up to get the dirt on this chick. Yeah shaq is foulfor diggin out Gil's babe behind his back but Gil should be happy shaq exposed this chick before he truly wifed her up.

Why? Over some foul female...come on now... They probably tryin' to meet up to get the dirt on this chick. Yeah shaq is foul for diggin out Gil's babe behind his back but Gil should be happy shaq exposed this chick before he truly wifed her up.

laugh.gif
Do You seriously believe ANY of this?

The two have been exchanging words via Youtube vids and amongst their friends and the NBA wants to keep the possible on court drama to a minimum. Especially with the always unpredictable Gilbert.
indifferent.gif
at the NBA for thinkin' these dudes are going to go after one another. Why? Over some foul female...come on now... They probably tryin' to meet up to get the dirt on this chick. Yeah shaq is foul for diggin out Gil's babe behind his back but Gil should be happy shaq exposed this chick before he truly wifed her up.
What?
roll.gif
These _'s ain't in HS. These _'s got kidswith these broads.

Gil already knew what this chick was about. Anyone who knows about their history knows what she was on from the jump and he tried to salvage the situation forthe kids sake...and to duck that child support.

Of course Gil has a right to feel some type of way in regards to Shaq. The $*%!@ was living with him. It ain't shorty was some road groupie. I'm surethere's a code amongst _'s in professional sports (or so I hear). Dudes can play tag with the side chicks and groupies all you want because in mostcases dudes are putting other dudes on to chicks anyway...but you stay away from _'s wives and baby moms. That's foul...regardless of what type ofchick the broad is.

What?
roll.gif
These _'s ain't in HS. These _'s got kids with these broads.

Gil already knew what this chick was about. Anyone who knows about their history knows what she was on from the jump and he tried to salvage the situation for the kids sake...and to duck that child support.

Of course Gil has a right to feel some type of way in regards to Shaq. The $*%!@ was living with him. It ain't shorty was some road groupie. I'm sure there's a code amongst _'s in professional sports (or so I hear). Dudes can play tag with the side chicks and groupies all you want because in most cases dudes are putting other dudes on to chicks anyway...but you stay away from _'s wives and baby moms. That's foul...regardless of what type of chick the broad is.

laugh.gif

Real talk...I never understand why dudes or females get mad at the other man/woman when they catch their girl/guy cheating..? Like I said earlier in thethread...living with him or not if that's "wifey" its her job to not let another man hit it. If she does, yeah homeboy is foul, but she'sthe one who's committed to you not the other dude...why would there be beef?

I'm not buying the child support thing either...why? What judge would say SHE could provide a better home than their millionaire daddy? I realize herfamily is rich and all but come on...if Gil went in the court and said they'll have a nanny 24/7 come on the road with me sometimes so I can spend timewith them, and they'll have the best of everthing...what judge is gonna say mom can provide for them best?

All these sneaker chasers and the players who cheat are foul, these cats know the game. I refuse to believe these cats would let a trifling female cause themto go at one another...baby mom's...wifey or not

laugh.gif
This dude is clueless

I'm not buying the child support thing either...why? What judge would say SHE could provide a better home than their millionaire daddy? I realize her family is rich and all but come on...if Gil went in the court and said they'll have a nanny 24/7 come on the road with me sometimes so I can spend time with them, and they'll have the best of everthing...what judge is gonna say mom can provide for them best?

And this might be the most ******ed $+#$ Ive read on this board for the entire 2009

What?
roll.gif
These _'s ain't in HS. These _'s got kids with these broads.

Gil already knew what this chick was about. Anyone who knows about their history knows what she was on from the jump and he tried to salvage the situation for the kids sake...and to duck that child support.

Of course Gil has a right to feel some type of way in regards to Shaq. The $*%!@ was living with him. It ain't shorty was some road groupie. I'm sure there's a code amongst _'s in professional sports (or so I hear). Dudes can play tag with the side chicks and groupies all you want because in most cases dudes are putting other dudes on to chicks anyway...but you stay away from _'s wives and baby moms. That's foul...regardless of what type of chick the broad is.

laugh.gif

Real talk...I never understand why dudes or females get mad at the other man/woman when they catch their girl/guy cheating..? Like I said earlier in the thread...living with him or not if that's "wifey" its her job to not let another man hit it. If she does, yeah homeboy is foul, but she's the one who's committed to you not the other dude...why would there be beef?

I'm not buying the child support thing either...why? What judge would say SHE could provide a better home than their millionaire daddy? I realize her family is rich and all but come on...if Gil went in the court and said they'll have a nanny 24/7 come on the road with me sometimes so I can spend time with them, and they'll have the best of everthing...what judge is gonna say mom can provide for them best?

All these sneaker chasers and the players who cheat are foul, these cats know the game. I refuse to believe these cats would let a trifling female cause them to go at one another...baby mom's...wifey or not
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Dude...this is America...the woman gets the benefit of the doubt 90% of the time. In professional sports...it's pretty much a CEMENTED fact that once thatbroad has a dude's baby she's got a guaranteed 18 years. What judge is going to say that that "millionaire" father who lives on the road forhalf of the year can provide a better home than the mother...with a little assistance from the millionaire father? Especially when she doesn't have to do agot damn thing and the child is her sole responsibility? A Nanny on the road 24/7? Come on G...you living in a fantasy world. A child needs a solidfoundation...especially an infant. Nobody's going to co-sign on having a baby on the road half the year. Even the fathers wouldn't co-sign that.

As for being mad at the person who your S/O cheats with or not...it's a case by case basis. But we're talking about two dudes who are colleagues. Ifyou step to your co-workers spouse...you foul. Simple as that. And that co-worker has every right to harbor some feelings toward that dude...because as I saidbefore...these leagues are like fraternities...there's certain unwritten rules and regulations that these dudes abide by. That's one of em.Lebron's girl could be the *@%% of all $%*%%...so if D-Wade stepped to her...you think Lebron wouldn't have a right to want to put hands on D-Wade?

Yo last year when shaq was playing for the suns the whole team went to a museum my cousin works at
well this girl that works with my cousin asked if she can take a picture with shaq....shaq tells her to come back to his hotel room
she told him she's married and declined but he still gives her his hotel info
laugh.gif

5c7263235223eb3580da6a6daffbbdddaec80254.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shaq probably puttin up Chamberlain #'s

@ the end of the day I ain't mad at Shaq. I mean it's always foul _'s out here that's just out to get theirs. It's a Dog Eat Dog world...

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Yo last year when shaq was playing for the suns the whole team went to a museum my cousin works at
well this girl that works with my cousin asked if she can take a picture with shaq....shaq tells her to come back to his hotel room
she told him she's married and declined but he still gives her his hotel info
laugh.gif

5c7263235223eb3580da6a6daffbbdddaec80254.jpg

wearing a mexican blanket jacket.
smh.gif
I don't care whoyou are - YNS.

Back
Top Bottom