Shaq P.E. IXs!!!

jose marti

Banned
(Not mine, but I found the pics on nicekicks.)

[h1]Signed Shaq Player Exclusive Air Jordan 9's[/h1][table][tr][td] The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans.
It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Jordan's spectactular plays and highlights while wearing the Air Jordans sold shoes. The Air Jordan 9 featured a line up of Player Exclusives to get the kicks onto the hardwood. When the Air Jordan 9 retro came out, Jordan was back in the NBA, but there were even more NBA players with PE's.
One of the athletes who got some Air Jordans specially made for them was Shaq. These were made for his mosterous feet (size
23) and were stitched with his jersey number (#34). Though Shaq is signed to Starter for his signature line, Nike owns Starter through a recent purchase. I don't know however if Starter was part of the Beaverton based corporation at the time though.

I have never seen these before these popped up on eBay. Just a few hours left and the high bid is only at $3,550.00 but these
will probably close for $5k+.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
air-jordan-9-shaq-1.jpg

air-jordan-9-shaq-3.jpg

air-jordan-9-shaq-4.jpg

air-jordan-9-shaq-5.jpg

air-jordan-9-shaq-6.jpg

air-jordan-9-shaq-7.jpg

air-jordan-9-shaq-8.jpg

air-jordan-9-shaq-9.jpg

eek.gif

shaq was wearin number 32 and it should be blue cuz he played for the magic.

i say fake

EDIT: well it read that Nike owns Starter so they can be real but just made later than what the description says.

The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans.

MaZA4eVeR14 wrote:
shaq was wearin number 32 and it should be blue cuz he played for the magic.

i say fake

EDIT: well it read that Nike owns Starter so they can be real but just made later than what the description says.

Those were made for shaq when he played for the lakers any resemblance? They were on ebay about a 1 1/2 ago and was only for one shoe!

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

The Air Jordan 9 was the first model of Air Jordans that Michael Jordan didn't wear in the NBA. They were released after Mike's first retirement and with his absense from the NBA, Nike called upon several other players in the NBA to wear the Air Jordans.

Fyi the "several" other players were Nick Anderson,Mitch Richmond,Harold Minor,Kendall Gill,Hubert Davis and Scottie Pippen wore them from time totime. Do these really look like OG's or Retro's?

yo, Maz is a homie..leave him alone..

I tink they sold for over $3k, but they were relisted like 3 times..intresting RETRO PE...

Angel

lol real talk..

i dont know if im reading it right or im just stuck on stupid right now.

I mean after his first retirement was in what...1993? That time shaq was on the magic, so you would think the shoe should be black and blue right? and have the32?

I dont know..i prolly just read it wrong.

^^these were made when he was a Laker..the short bio was from the shoe first dropped, but Shaq was signed with Reebok...

the black/yellow colorway is a dead give away..all those gas fumes gettin to your head...

ps...4-19-02 is the production date...in essence, its around the date the shoes were created..
with 02 being 2002...

Angel

OH crap....i didnt even see the production date...i forgot they went with the small font under the barcode lol carry on

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

yo, Maz is a homie..leave him alone..

I tink they sold for over $3k, but they were relisted like 3 times..intresting RETRO PE...

Angel

I hear you Angel the whole fake thing through me off . I edited it no worries!

Wasn't there an all star game where all the players wore jordans during the shoot around?

In the 2003 All Star Game, alot of the players wore Jordans during the shoot around.

Speaking of the All-Star game, I wonder what Shaq is gonna make one of his shoes into this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Speaking of the All-Star game, I wonder what Shaq is gonna make one of his shoes into this year
laugh.gif

If he makes/plays in this years ASG

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Fyi the "several" other players were Nick Anderson,Mitch Richmond,Harold Minor,Kendall Gill,Hubert Davis and Scottie Pippen wore them from time to time.
Add Anfernee Hardaway, Latrell Sprewell and BJ Armstrong to that list of other players.

Back
Top Bottom