Shaun Phillips starts the week focused for the AFC Championship game...

Damn son....This chick don't have no morals.....The let this N' Cole hit too???? Son aint been relevant in 10 years....

Hell, Cole's GIRL prolly don't even let that n' hit no more....

laugh.gif
c-o-c-kroach gave her the

festero%20nice%20cock.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

seeing as how the chargers had monday off and have today off, there's nothing wrong with phillips being out.

plus, dude is in los angeles because he's going to be in studio for "jim rome is burning" on espn today.

I know the guys have the days off, but I'd be much more comfortable about the Chargers being focused on the big game this Sunday against the Patsregardless if it is their day off or not.

Granted, go ahead and have fun, but don't let TMZ catch you slippin. It just poses as a distraction in my opinion.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

she only worth $500?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Only 500? to let somebody beat for a couple minutes and charge em 500 is a nice lil hustle..

Well, theres lots of models that charge in the thousands to let dudes hit. Girls in the premium game know how much they can charge to the rightclientele.....$500 is just above craigslist status
laugh.gif
so girl is reallydumb if she only charging $500 for her type of looks.

smh dudes paying to smash. I can get a bird from around the block that look just as good as her for free.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Phil Rivers probably just sat home yelling at and taunting his children.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

I can so see him giving them the Ryan Leaf treatment LOL.

Originally Posted by Jules300

smh dudes paying to smash. I can get a bird from around the block that look just as good as her for free.

All superstars + rappers pay. Jordan paid. Shaq paid. Diddy paid. Your favorite player probably paid this weekend.

It's just how it is. Yeah you can get it for free, but that don't mean they don't pay for it as well.

everybody takes time off and do whatever on off-days/off-weeks....the key is whether you can come back and ge tthe job done. that's all that matters.....

This chick don't have no morals.....The let this N' Cole hit too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, theres lots of models that charge in the thousands to let dudes hit. Girls in the premium game know how much they can charge to the right clientele.....$500 is just above craigslist status
laugh.gif
so girl is really dumb if she only charging $500 for her type of looks.

I know what your saying, but however you look at it.. she got half a stack for letting a 17 year old beat for a few minutes.. Not a bad "deal" IMO..

So could I.. and plenty of other people.. But you got life twisted thinking you'll NEVER pay for sex..

Back
Top Bottom