Shawn Kemp sig's

i had the Lowtop Kamikaze in Black/White/Green with the Gold reebok accents.
they were Champs exclusives.

pops copped them for me in the 5th grade. 89.99. lol ill never forget the price.

that was wild money in 93-94

i had the Lowtop Kamikaze in Black/White/Green with the Gold reebok accents.
they were Champs exclusives.

pops copped them for me in the 5th grade. 89.99. lol ill never forget the price.

that was wild money in 93-94

not sure if your looking for specific size but i know of a mom and pop that still has the og IIs.. the reason they still have them is becasue they refuse to lower the price on them... about a year ago i did get some air fligth ones and one pair of kami IIand some kidd flight fives tho... have a few other like the cons react grand mamas ( larry johnson sig) i think the pair they had left wer 9 or 9.5..also had some BIG hurts if i remember right

not sure if your looking for specific size but i know of a mom and pop that still has the og IIs.. the reason they still have them is becasue they refuse to lower the price on them... about a year ago i did get some air fligth ones and one pair of kami IIand some kidd flight fives tho... have a few other like the cons react grand mamas ( larry johnson sig) i think the pair they had left wer 9 or 9.5..also had some BIG hurts if i remember right

Wow, that is crazy, any other old school type stuff? I had a chance at some Big Hurts on ebay, only 25-30 bucks but I still didn't pull the trigger (should have)

Wow, that is crazy, any other old school type stuff? I had a chance at some Big Hurts on ebay, only 25-30 bucks but I still didn't pull the trigger (should have)

they had a a pair of cb34s with the air all the way through the sole...some all black uptempo 2 lows ..og jordan 14s in kids sizes penny 1 and II in kids sizes...some other random air forces ...

they had a a pair of cb34s with the air all the way through the sole...some all black uptempo 2 lows ..og jordan 14s in kids sizes penny 1 and II in kids sizes...some other random air forces ...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Dont get me started with Rbk and their lack of retro shies. Missing the trend and they have quite a few shoes that would do well in my opinion.
i STILL don't get how they just didn't start retroing shoes as soon as they saw nike doing their thing with their retro catalog.

Dont get me started with Rbk and their lack of retro shies. Missing the trend and they have quite a few shoes that would do well in my opinion.
i STILL don't get how they just didn't start retroing shoes as soon as they saw nike doing their thing with their retro catalog.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Reebok did start retroing shoes around the same time starting with the omni lite and the fury however they didn't pump out as many retro styles.  I made a thread about this back in 08, http://niketalk.com/topic/69642?page=1 .  They were retroing the omni lite, and court victory pump to death, meanwhile the omni zones, twilight zones, axt, cxt's, battle grounds, sxt's rarely if ever see the light of day as far as retro's go.    
Granted its now two years later and we've seen the Twilight zones retro (which pretty much made my year as far as shoe releases go), and then we got the omni zones ( even though the best color way was an overseas release) and then the AXT's (another overseas release) and then OG colors of the court victories was nice.   Premier edition pumps for 2009 was a real good release, now only if we could get some SXT's, a few more OG color ways of the twilight zones, omni zones, and axt's state side throw in some battle grounds, shaq's, kemps and some BB4600's with that same vintage cut and large lettering on the side and I would be very happy.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Reebok did start retroing shoes around the same time starting with the omni lite and the fury however they didn't pump out as many retro styles.  I made a thread about this back in 08, http://niketalk.com/topic/69642?page=1 .  They were retroing the omni lite, and court victory pump to death, meanwhile the omni zones, twilight zones, axt, cxt's, battle grounds, sxt's rarely if ever see the light of day as far as retro's go.    
Granted its now two years later and we've seen the Twilight zones retro (which pretty much made my year as far as shoe releases go), and then we got the omni zones ( even though the best color way was an overseas release) and then the AXT's (another overseas release) and then OG colors of the court victories was nice.   Premier edition pumps for 2009 was a real good release, now only if we could get some SXT's, a few more OG color ways of the twilight zones, omni zones, and axt's state side throw in some battle grounds, shaq's, kemps and some BB4600's with that same vintage cut and large lettering on the side and I would be very happy.

I remember back in HS when I worked at The Athlete's Foot and we had these. They looked good, but quality was really poor.

I remember back in HS when I worked at The Athlete's Foot and we had these. They looked good, but quality was really poor.

i dont get it, its not like they even have a problem with old logos like the shaq's

Back
Top Bottom