Shawn Kemp sig's

The Kamikaze 1 n 2s are still da only Reeboks I've ever really wanted or liked. Da first Iversons were coo too but they were nowhere near as hot as da Kamikazes. They should really retro them

The Kamikaze 1 n 2s are still da only Reeboks I've ever really wanted or liked. Da first Iversons were coo too but they were nowhere near as hot as da Kamikazes. They should really retro them

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by air force baller

my kamikaze collection,
21p018z.jpg
pimp.gif

13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif
Originally Posted by Executive76

one pair of these and I'm good
best-of-wdywt-928-104-10.jpg
  My God!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

why does rbk not retro? it would only make sense, people may actually buy there shoes again after all of these years lol
That would make TOO much sense. Shaqnosis, anyone?

The Shaqnosis was neither comfortable nor well made.
Papery leather and the heel setup was clunky, unevenly cushioned, to the point it nearly gave me blisters.

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

why does rbk not retro? it would only make sense, people may actually buy there shoes again after all of these years lol
That would make TOO much sense. Shaqnosis, anyone?

The Shaqnosis was neither comfortable nor well made.
Papery leather and the heel setup was clunky, unevenly cushioned, to the point it nearly gave me blisters.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Come on Reebok. There is money to be made. At least give us a retro of the Kamikaze and Shaqnosis please
this right here.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Come on Reebok. There is money to be made. At least give us a retro of the Kamikaze and Shaqnosis please
this right here.

Back
Top Bottom