She got 2 kids and a thug baby daddy. Smash?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

3 pages and no pics. Not even a Boo This Man gif....thoroughly disappointed.

seriously whats going on here NT we need pics

If she isn't a Facebook chick, surely she's a Myspace abuser.

...Thats like the Internet's *!++.

This chick better look like Melyssa Ford. Otherwise...No go.

i smashed a chick who has a kid by a 26 year old and when i dropped her off, her baby father started chasing my car like lassie. in short, judging by your mase meets the 1950s look, you definitely aren't built for that life so i'd say no.

YNS or the deed would already be done.

Smash that #+**+, dip and let her thug baby daddy come lay up wit her and the kids.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

no man should be affraid of another man

and all thugs dont automatically know how to fight

He's going to automatically pull out the automatic.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

roll.gif

Ive sort of been in this situation. Female had a seed and a crazy babby daddy plus hella homeboys that have hit in the past cus she had no homegirls basically jus *#%%$@. All protected her like there was no tomorrow. We went through alot and they realized she had real feelings for me and she quit messin with everyone but me. Her homeboys and babysdad was hella heated at me cus she cut off the P to all of them. At first it was a hit and run but in the end I cant lie I had real feelings for her as much as I didnt want to but id never knew id catch feelings. I never thought in a million years id catch feelings for a female that has been around but I cant hate on her for the same #@#@ ive done as far as messing with people. %%%! the double standard.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I`m not tryna end up like Kane in Menace to Society though :-(

Man you stay talking that weak weak
smh.gif
.. ole scary type stuff.... Look man, if she going, run her. Simple. I don't see what dude or the juniors got to do with it. If he just her sperm donor, she ain't finna have him all up in ya'll bidno. If he's her man, she not finna WANT him all up in ya'll bidno. Either way, chicks with baggage are the easiest to bag. They know you don't want all they damn problems. They know what the demo is jack
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Ive sort of been in this situation. Female had a seed and a crazy babby daddy plus hella homeboys that have hit in the past cus she had no homegirls basically jus *#%%$@. All protected her like there was no tomorrow. We went through alot and they realized she had real feelings for me and she quit messin with everyone but me. Her homeboys and babysdad was hella heated at me cus she cut off the P to all of them. At first it was a hit and run but in the end I cant lie I had real feelings for her as much as I didnt want to but id never knew id catch feelings. I never thought in a million years id catch feelings for a female that has been around but I cant hate on her for the same #@#@ ive done as far as messing with people. %%%! the double standard.
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Ol Cartier Urkel soundin $##!!

Originally Posted by JerseyShore

How does OP almost have 5,800 posts and still doesn't know to post pics?

Seriously. How are people still making female threads and NOT posting pics. Like honestly "pics" are rule #1 on here. An epic thread in the making can fizzle out without the presence of good pics.

smh.gif

-The Juice

Son sound hella soft. Unless you personally dude, or unless you actually know said chick who cares? If she just some random broad %*#$ is gonna happen? I'm sure plenty dudes done hit, take her to a motel and smash. Never call again, case closed

Back
Top Bottom