She looked 18!: a Field Guide to Avoiding Underage Girls

laugh.gif
 Good list can't say I'll need it, mostly common sense.
The loudness and incorrect grammar usage are two traits to avoid period.

No one wants an arrogant illiterate female around. That equals another case in it's own.

laugh.gif
 Good list can't say I'll need it, mostly common sense.
The loudness and incorrect grammar usage are two traits to avoid period.

No one wants an arrogant illiterate female around. That equals another case in it's own.

Mannerisms will tell you everything you need to know. In regard to this topic, you can tell if a chick is young or young-acting. Avoid both at all costs.

Mannerisms will tell you everything you need to know. In regard to this topic, you can tell if a chick is young or young-acting. Avoid both at all costs.

I dont care..as long as she looks 18 and doesnt know where I stay then im !@*+@%$ her..

I dont care..as long as she looks 18 and doesnt know where I stay then im !@*+@%$ her..

Originally Posted by Furrell

The braces are a good indicator but girls in college (mostly freshman) still have theirs.
Polo shirts and khaki shorts? Are you kidding? This is the suburban uniform for young women, hell even soccer moms.
Colored/bedazzled phone cases is another terrible trait in the field guide. That was just dumb.
The backpack isn't because even the younger girls are starting to use handbags like women in college use.
The bAD \/\/aY of tYpING isn't a good indicator either because there are plenty of girls over 18 that use it when social networking.

I could break it down even further but your list is terrible.

If you have doubts that she is underage, trust your gut instinct and leave her alone. 8+ years isn't worth that 15 minutes of pleasure.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

terrible list.

Originally Posted by Furrell

The braces are a good indicator but girls in college (mostly freshman) still have theirs.
Polo shirts and khaki shorts? Are you kidding? This is the suburban uniform for young women, hell even soccer moms.
Colored/bedazzled phone cases is another terrible trait in the field guide. That was just dumb.
The backpack isn't because even the younger girls are starting to use handbags like women in college use.
The bAD \/\/aY of tYpING isn't a good indicator either because there are plenty of girls over 18 that use it when social networking.

I could break it down even further but your list is terrible.

If you have doubts that she is underage, trust your gut instinct and leave her alone. 8+ years isn't worth that 15 minutes of pleasure.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

terrible list.

Back
Top Bottom