She wanna know what it feels liiiike, cuz the game so pimp tiiiight

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Scrolling thru MediaMonkey and saw this joint in my library, had to get up and do a two step.

Maaaaaaan, this was my ringer back when this came out :lol: :pimp: (05?) I remember when they premiered this on 106, **** was too smooth, but I already knew these dudes really wouldn't blow. I've only heard 1 other song by them that had DJ Paul and Juicy J in there (or they produced it?). Pimp Tight was a jam though, and still sounds good.

Maaaaaaan, this was my ringer back when this came out :lol: :pimp: (05?) I remember when they premiered this on 106, **** was too smooth, but I already knew these dudes really wouldn't blow. I've only heard 1 other song by them that had DJ Paul and Juicy J in there (or they produced it?). Pimp Tight was a jam though, and still sounds good.

Yep it was 05, I think I remember hearing it in the barbershop. Threw it on a mix CD and everythang :lol:

I put it on a mix cd too :lol: had some 50, Sheek, Yo Gotti, and that song

I previewed this album on Amazon awhile ago. My god, it's terrible :lol: they made such a dope flawless single, and seriously had nothing else left

Back
Top Bottom