She would have to DIE! Vol. I wonder what he did

Meh. Wouldn't start +%#! with her for the shoes, but the fact that she's touching +%#! that isn't hers.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont even care about sneakers anymore but this hurts the soul.

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif
So people log on to Niketalk : "The ultimate online SNEAKER community", just to go to the general section? I understand it's the general section but c'mon. Its niketalk. Just goes to show u that the sneaker thing was just a trend to most of ya'll. 
You slow b? the shoes got us here, we don't care about them anymore but we stay for the entertainment.

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif
So people log on to Niketalk : "The ultimate online SNEAKER community", just to go to the general section? I understand it's the general section but c'mon. Its niketalk. Just goes to show u that the sneaker thing was just a trend to most of ya'll. 
You slow b? the shoes got us here, we don't care about them anymore but we stay for the entertainment.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif
For me, I still care about the shoes, it just isn't that serious anymore

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I remember a few years back, when EVERYONE had Sidekicks, my friend got into a huge argument with her man. So she vandalized his favorite jersey and jordans, took a picture of it and put it up as her aim icon. Dude was FURIOUS. I can't deal with chicks like that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember a few years back, when EVERYONE had Sidekicks, my friend got into a huge argument with her man. So she vandalized his favorite jersey and jordans, took a picture of it and put it up as her aim icon. Dude was FURIOUS. I can't deal with chicks like that.
laugh.gif

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif
exactly how i feel, i go to the general section first; and if im ever bored i head over to the other section

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif
exactly how i feel, i go to the general section first; and if im ever bored i head over to the other section

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif

For real though.
I had a collection of 40+ pairs after selling almost all my pairs, I now see how stupid it all was.
I used to wear shoe decreasers and had all that OD shoe cleaner crap.
sick.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.
In the GENERAL section
eyes.gif

For real though.
I had a collection of 40+ pairs after selling almost all my pairs, I now see how stupid it all was.
I used to wear shoe decreasers and had all that OD shoe cleaner crap.
sick.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.

Not everyone here still cares about shoes.
Yup. I lost interest in copping the latest and greatest a few years ago... Im on NT still because of S&T and some General.

a lot of us have been here so long that we've outgrown sneakers yet have stayed connected to this community.  i cant say thats the case for me, collecting shoes has been a lifelong thing of mine (including grade school) so a lot of it has to do with nostalgia, but yeah, not everyone here is a collector anymore...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Yet you are on NIKEtalk.

Not everyone here still cares about shoes.
Yup. I lost interest in copping the latest and greatest a few years ago... Im on NT still because of S&T and some General.

a lot of us have been here so long that we've outgrown sneakers yet have stayed connected to this community.  i cant say thats the case for me, collecting shoes has been a lifelong thing of mine (including grade school) so a lot of it has to do with nostalgia, but yeah, not everyone here is a collector anymore...

Back
Top Bottom