Shea Davis discography?

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I had a SMACK where he was murked then started walking around as an angel in a white Champion hoodie. The vid was straight comedy

eek.gif
Link?
roll.gif
roll.gif
"my kids lookin at the screen, screamin 'BANG BANG'" video was Killa Season status.

I wish I remember the name of the track
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I HAD ONE MIXTAPE OF HIS

IT WAS COOL FOR A WHILE

THEN IT JUST STARTED TO GET WORSE

WHEN YOU HEAR COLLABO WITH OTHER "NICE" RAPPERS I HAD TO SUBTRACT HIM OUT

BUT HE DID GET INTO A SHOOT OUT WITH COPS AND I THINK THAT WAS THE MIXTAPE COVER
laugh.gif

I HAD ONE MIXTAPE OF HIS

IT WAS COOL FOR A WHILE

THEN IT JUST STARTED TO GET WORSE

WHEN YOU HEAR COLLABO WITH OTHER "NICE" RAPPERS I HAD TO SUBTRACT HIM OUT

BUT HE DID GET INTO A SHOOT OUT WITH COPS AND I THINK THAT WAS THE MIXTAPE COVER
laugh.gif

Can someone list all his mixtapes and albums?: I heard his first joint is literally a classic and highly sought after Uptown.

Put me on.

Also if someone could tell me what kinda camera Smack was using when he shot Gun Go Blat? The imagery was quite exquisite.

TROLL

REPORTED FOR SPAMMING

Can someone list all his mixtapes and albums?: I heard his first joint is literally a classic and highly sought after Uptown.

Put me on.

Also if someone could tell me what kinda camera Smack was using when he shot Gun Go Blat? The imagery was quite exquisite.

TROLL

REPORTED FOR SPAMMING

I ran into dude a couple of times selling cds......i brought one out of pity,still haven't listened to it.

I ran into dude a couple of times selling cds......i brought one out of pity,still haven't listened to it.

Originally Posted by datdude

30t6p3b.gif
what's pitiful about a dude selling a cd? especially his own music...what's different than snooki, or someone ELSE doing an in-store signing to SELL THEIR STUFF?

30t6p3b.gif
what's pitiful about a dude selling a cd? especially his own music...what's different than snooki, or someone ELSE doing an in-store signing to SELL THEIR STUFF?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif

i understand his hustle,but we both know that i was the only person to buy a cd that day.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif

i understand his hustle,but we both know that i was the only person to buy a cd that day.

Back
Top Bottom