SHERLOCK FOAMS COLLECTION POST VOL.2 (update pg. 3, Black/Purple kicks)

What's up, been on here for a minute. Figured I'd post a bulk of my shoes.

Some are still ds, but I wear ALL of my shoes eventually. A lot of stuff I never got around to taking photos of. There are probably 5-10 which I no longerhave, but here are the ones that I've had the time to snap shots of. Let me know what you think:

SherlockSmall.gif

wooooooooooooooooooooooow this is one DANK @SS collection you got here.

-Tyler

I clicked on this thread and knew it was going to be good. Stop sccooping up all the size 13's on ebay. let me get those blue/black 14 lows.

I clicked on this thread and knew it was going to be good. Stop sccooping up all the size 13's on ebay. let me get those blue/black 14 lows.

Originally Posted by rbn718

HAHA! Long time no see sir... Thanks for the comp.

The 14's aren't for sale. But don't worry... when I decide to part with my stuff, I won't forget about you.

I would post the rest of my stuff, but that's energy and time I don't have.

DAMN ... didnt even finish loading but what I seen was one solid collection ... very nice ..

Back
Top Bottom