Shia LaBeouf hasn't given a **** since Even Stevens

shia needs to put his mans beans on and give him some shine.
I saw him on an episode of Weeds last season and the guy aged really bad. Dude looks like a meth head.

i remembering him saying his parents were basically hippies so that's the lifestyle he grew up with. cant blame him though. he's making bank and doing it the way he wants. some actors try the "i dont care" look, but come off trying too hard to where it's too obvious. with shia, he just looks like himself.

^
Forgot about that commercial. Beans and Ren still get work. Ren was in Mirrors 2. I've talked about her shower scene before :evil: :evil:. I don't think i've seen Louis' friend with the long hair in anything recent.

I had Moonshine before and ill never drink that mess again I was too turnt up! Shia LaBeouf is living the life screw it YOLO.

[h1]Shia LaBeouf Really Dropped Acid for His Next Movie[/h1]By Kyle Buchanan

Verisimilitude is important to Shia LaBeouf: The actor recently said he'd be game to have real sex in Lars Von Trier's new film instead of simply simulating it, and when LaBeouf's character drops acid in another movie he recently shot, The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, LaBeouf didn't fake that either. "There's a way to do an acid trip like Harold & Kumar, and there's a way to be on acid," LaBeouf tells USA Today. "What I know of acting, Sean Penn actually strapped up to that [electric] chair in Dead Man Walking. These are the guys that I look up to." Still, LaBeouf admits that the Roger Sterling incident made him hard to manage. "Sometimes, it does get real," muses LaBeouf. "Too real for a [director] who's trying to keep a diplomatic set."
So committed to not giving a ****. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Doing acid :lol:

I think he's seeking out these roles doing wild yolo **** instead of being asked to be in these movies.

[h1]Shia LaBeouf sent sex tapes to Lars Von Trier[/h1]Written by Vince Mancini
Shia-labeouf-sex-lars-von-trier.jpg

Shia LaBeouf sent “sex tapes” to director Lars von Trier to get his role in ‘Nymphomaniac’.
The 26-year-old actor claims he showcased a different aspect of his talents to the filmmaker by sending him intimate footage of himself and his girlfriend in order to land a role in the forthcoming movie, which is expected to include scenes of real sex.
Speaking on ‘Chelsea Lately’, he said: “I don’t know what it’s gonna be until I get out there.
“I know he’s a very dangerous director, I know we’re trying to do something different. It’s not your typical film. It’s about what it’s about.
“I sent him videotapes of me and my girlfriend having sex and that’s how I got the job.”
Shia has previously said Lars will make the cast do everything “for real” in the movie, and anything too explicit will be “blurred”.
Wow.

Last edited:
The guy is letting his weirdo flag fly high now. I wonder if the director decided to be a douche and put a gay sex scene in the movie would shia be down?

Back
Top Bottom