Shiest Bubz - Senseless World Video (produced by Araabmuzik)..whoa

Might be the best video i seen of 2010 ...why drake got the weakness tho
laugh.gif

Ayo my Dude Ajay ,U ReaL Dade CounTy Go0n Lyke Me but c'Mon???? SHiest BulBZ????????? video is nice tho

Originally Posted by DaRealBigMeech

Ayo my Dude Ajay ,U ReaL Dade CounTy Go0n Lyke Me but c'Mon???? SHiest BulBZ????????? video is nice tho

im just saying whoever edited the video ...did a very great Job!...no tim & eric

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

Yo! this goes super hard! visuals r amazing. what ever happened to purple city tho?

Really tho

looks like something out of Discovery ch

pimp.gif

i guess its just shiest bubz only in pcp

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,whatever video team put this video together is about to blow,i will give props to shiest,s,araabmuzik for the beat,and whoever put this masterpiece music video together,shouldve put cam and vado and araabmuzik on a remix version of this song with them also in the video to,since araabmuzik produced it cause cam and vado is buzzin real hard in the streets right now,it wouldve been a bigger look to have them in this video also,i cant help but want to hear sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime on a araabmuzik beat,it wouldve been epic if shiest wouldve did what i just said though,but it is a really good video either way.

Back
Top Bottom