Shirt Designs for Recent Jordan 5 Release

These are some shirt designs I created for the recent Jordan V release.  These are silk screened designs.  I also played with the colors for other colorways of the fives as well (grapes and laneys).  I could really do any colorway of the fives in these designs as well.  Let me know what you all think of these designs.   Thank you.

USA 5

Grapes

Laneys

Any fives

Thanks again. 

Smooth

These are some shirt designs I created for the recent Jordan V release.  These are silk screened designs.  I also played with the colors for other colorways of the fives as well (grapes and laneys).  I could really do any colorway of the fives in these designs as well.  Let me know what you all think of these designs.   Thank you.

USA 5

Grapes

Laneys

Any fives

Thanks again. 

Smooth

tumblr_lke3t0MH121qclt3z.gif

Not feeling them, I liked the other ones that were posted that had a wolf for the wolf greys

Not feeling them, I liked the other ones that were posted that had a wolf for the wolf greys

pass, if i were to design a aj5 tee i would incorporate this
3496560814_89fd00507d.jpg
or something along those lines

pass, if i were to design a aj5 tee i would incorporate this
3496560814_89fd00507d.jpg
or something along those lines

They're missing a little something, & not to be picky but the 23 should be pushed a little back...

They're missing a little something, & not to be picky but the 23 should be pushed a little back...

decent and way better than ALL of 2011 JB designs"

you scrubs that responded 2 this thread ALL have a GR collection like Joey lol

decent and way better than ALL of 2011 JB designs"

you scrubs that responded 2 this thread ALL have a GR collection like Joey lol

kep up the good work. ur shirt doesn't have to be super colorful to be cool. your the designer, so what you see fit goes. keep it up bro.

kep up the good work. ur shirt doesn't have to be super colorful to be cool. your the designer, so what you see fit goes. keep it up bro.

Back
Top Bottom