Shirt Designs for Recent Jordan Releases

Looking for some feedback on shirt designs I created for some recent Jordan releases.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks. 
True Blue 3

YOTR 7

Wolf Grey 5

Cement 3

Thank you for looking.  If this is the wrong area, please let me know mods. 

Looking for some feedback on shirt designs I created for some recent Jordan releases.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks. 
True Blue 3

YOTR 7

Wolf Grey 5

Cement 3

i dig em.. not something id wear tho.. maybe a little bit more detail? idk, not an artist myself but i have to respect yours!! good job all in all!!

i dig em.. not something id wear tho.. maybe a little bit more detail? idk, not an artist myself but i have to respect yours!! good job all in all!!

Originally Posted by SmoothOneTwo

Thanks. 
True Blue 3

YOTR 7

Wolf Grey 5

Cement 3

Real nice use of the name/ animal incorporated into the design. That elephant is DOPE, like the way its made from pieces of the shoe man. Nice job

Originally Posted by SmoothOneTwo

Thanks. 
True Blue 3

YOTR 7

Wolf Grey 5

Cement 3

Real nice use of the name/ animal incorporated into the design. That elephant is DOPE, like the way its made from pieces of the shoe man. Nice job

nice work fam! if these came out would def. cop me some. maybe you should start your own thing or better yet work for Nike and give them some help...cause that nickname shirt they recently came out with was like the Miami Heat tonight! TRASH
roll.gif
yo...just messin for all the true heat fans and the suddenly increasing NEW heat fans!

nice work fam! if these came out would def. cop me some. maybe you should start your own thing or better yet work for Nike and give them some help...cause that nickname shirt they recently came out with was like the Miami Heat tonight! TRASH
roll.gif
yo...just messin for all the true heat fans and the suddenly increasing NEW heat fans!

cement III elephant shirt is my favourite !

loving the creativity behind it all !
wink.gif

cement III elephant shirt is my favourite !

loving the creativity behind it all !
wink.gif

yes these are all nice i would cop all of them wishing i had the wolf now cuz i have my wolf v's on now lol

Back
Top Bottom