SHOCK: McCain volunteer ATTACKED & MUTILATED in PITT..... "B" CARVED into her face....

Originally Posted by Bree Olsen

I bet they were Muslims like Obama
This guy
laugh.gif

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched andkicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

VERY MISLEADING HEADLINE.

you know what's truly sad?

that people are attacking the OP just b/c of the stuff that he's posted before...and haven't even condemned the actions of the story. They're toobusy puffing out their chest about prior crap

Originally Posted by ESPNonthescreen

article?... shouldnt this be on CNN, or at least Fox News?

not gonna comment until theres a reliable source..

Here's the story:

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.htmlhttp://www.thepittsburghc...news/17789356/detail.html

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, policesaid.Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a CitizensBank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumpersticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face,Richard said.Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.Therobber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearingdark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Are you trying to imply something.... there are crazy people everywhere regardless of race, age, sex and yes political alliance,
Did you read what I typed?
It has absolutely NOTHING to do with partisan anything.... it has to do with America and everyone as one in this nation.
yup, people need to calm down... going crazy over their "2 party 'choice'"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

that people are attacking the OP just b/c of the stuff that he's posted before...and haven't even condemned the actions of the story. They're too busy puffing out their chest about prior crap

QFTMFT c'mon people..damn

You can't put a sticker for a Republican candidate on your car in seattle or it will get keyed. Guaranteed. Also, any sign you put on the lawn will be gonewithin 24 hours most likely. The liberals around here are borderline nutcases.

so.... she was already getting robbed by a violent criminal

its not like some maniacal Obama supporter staged some psychological trap to catch McCain volunteers and torture them

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Man shot for wearing Obama tee.
That wasn't in America....

Never-the-less... actions just like that are non-sense.

People need to get a grip before this gets out of control....
Stop with your propaganda. Obama supporters are getting it too but you don't post nothing, you are as fair and balanced as Fox News. I thought it would be fun having you back after your ban but I forgot how much non sense you post. Don't you have a Klan meeting to go to or something

Honestly just shut up. I don't care who you support, this is an absolutely disgusting crime.

that people are attacking the OP just b/c of the stuff that he's posted before...and haven't even [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]condemned[/color] the actions of the story. They're too busy puffing out their chest about prior crap

that people are attacking the OP just b/c of the stuff that he's posted before...and haven't even condemned the actions of the story. They're too busy puffing out their chest about prior crap
real talk.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

that people are attacking the OP just b/c of the stuff that he's posted before...and haven't even [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]condemned[/color] the actions of the story. They're too busy puffing out their chest about prior crap

laugh.gif
dudes taking a page out of McCains book...

Yes I think it's unfortunate. but to call people out to condemn it? please... Again, if we're going to putpeople in the "hot seat" then where were Fede and Tbone when all of this anti barack !$@% was going on? Answer me that...

Mutilated though? It says she refused medical attention
ohwell.gif

Either way this election needs to just hurry up already. Maybe if we had an answer already people may calm down. It's just stupid that incidents like theseare even occurring.

Originally Posted by ESPNonthescreen

so.... she was already getting robbed by a violent criminal

its not like some maniacal Obama supporter staged some psychological trap to catch McCain volunteers and torture them

That's what I gathered from this as well.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Yes I think it's unfortunate. but to call people out to condemn it? please... Again, if we're going to put people in the "hot seat" then where were Fede and Tbone when all of this anti barack !$@% was going on? Answer me that...
oh please.
I have been in those threads denouncing those acts.

the fact that people are even passing this story as nothing or pish-poshing is truly pathetic.

I feel sorry that ya'll are that blinded by your hate for the GOP that your own moral compass is compromised.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

laugh.gif
dudes taking a page out of McCains book...

Yes I think it's unfortunate. but to call people out to condemn it? please... Again, if we're going to put people in the "hot seat" then where were Fede and Tbone when all of this anti barack !$@% was going on? Answer me that...

If you actually knew me and saw me on a daily bases you would know that answer.

Do I believe Obama is a muslim? No.

Do I think he's a terrorist? No.

Do I think he deceiving people? No, Obama is very clear cut in what he believes in which is the scary part. In his defense, he has good intentions, but thatdoesnt make his views right.

When people call Obama a "terrorist" and a "muslim" do I care? No, that is those peoples opinion, not mine. This situation actuallyphysically hurt somebody.

Are we suppose to just ignore this member's prior postings some of which were derogatory comments such as "Obama supporters areUNEDUCATED?" I know I am not the only that forgot he posted that.

As far as this new's report, well it is vague. No photographs or video was released. Unless an individual has been charged, pleaded or judged guilty, howdo we know the full extent or motive? I do not condone violence however I am not quick to judge either.

http://www.thepittsburghc...news/17789356/detail.html

[h1]Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face[/h1] [h2]Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM[/h2]PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08297/922320-100.stm
McCain staffer says she was mugged, had 'B' cut into face

Thursday, October 23, 2008

By Michael A. Fuoco, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Pittsburgh Police are investigating a report by a campaign staffer for John McCain that she was mugged and the letter B was cut into her face following a robbery in Bloomfield last night.

Police say the 20-year-old woman, who is from Texas, reported that the attack occurred after she withdrew money from an ATM at Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street.

She said a man armed with a knife demanded her money. She gave it to him and began walking toward her car, which has McCain stickers.

Although the robber had moved away from her, he became agitated when he saw her car, punched her in the back of the head, pushed her to the ground and carved a B into her face, she reported.

Police said the woman declined medical treatment at the scene.

The campaign of Barack Obama issued the following statement:

"This is a horrendous act of violence. Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice."

Back
Top Bottom