SHOCKER: DMX arrested for cocaine possession Vol. REALLY!?

Originally Posted by eashawty

sad man, i dont see y folks even wanna do hard drugs like coke. does dmx still have money?

you never know unless you've tried it, cocaine is a rich mans drug i can see why. i had a homie that was spending 10k a month on his coke habit. not including his weed and x habit either. lol

Originally Posted by eashawty

sad man, i dont see y folks even wanna do hard drugs like coke. does dmx still have money?

you never know unless you've tried it, cocaine is a rich mans drug i can see why. i had a homie that was spending 10k a month on his coke habit. not including his weed and x habit either. lol

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Volkswaggin Chedda wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Didnt they do some video about all these charges and accusations were just set ups on dude? Idk but I kind of believe that +#$@

i was listening to it on the radio and they said he's been to jail every year since '98 or something lol

i was listening to it on the radio and they said he's been to jail every year since '98 or something lol

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I miss this dudes Music though... Wish he would straighten up....

yeah. It's sad when you think about it. I really hope he gets his life back together.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I miss this dudes Music though... Wish he would straighten up....

yeah. It's sad when you think about it. I really hope he gets his life back together.

Back
Top Bottom