shoe city celebrates sixty (60) years of service :: block party saturday @ 12p [bmore]

Since 1949, Shoe City has been the reliable and trusted urban retailer providing the latest fashion styles in urban apparel and footwear for men, women and kids! Shoe City is the only major urban retailer in the Mid-Atlantic region that offers fashion for the entire family and we're proud of our apparel and footwear collection for men, women and kids. Our customers have come to expect fashion at Shoe City from such brands as Nike, Timberland, Amanda G, U.S. Polo, Dickies, Reebok, Jordan Craig, New Balance, BabyPhat, Rocawear, Jordan Apparel and Adidas just to name a few.

Our success over the past 60 years is attributed not only to our commitment to offering the quality in fashion our customers expect, but it's also attributed to our family spirit throughout the organization that keeps us focused on "people first"! This focus on people first also carries over to our commitment to social matters in the communities where we operate.

Our Community Focus centers on supporting efforts to improve community-life where Shoe City has sponsored community programs including recreational leagues, computer and shoe giveaways, playgrounds, college scholarships, coat drives and food drives.
Shoe City is grateful for the relationship we've shared with our customers since 1949, and we're excited about our continual growth in better serving the fashion needs for men, women and kids! Although we have been in business for over 60 years, Shoe City continues to re-invent itself to better serve our customers with the ever-changing times. We will continue to stay focused on people first in serving our customers as well as our employees!

vevuj4.jpg

642yl0.jpg

Bmore?

Not unless there's a Summit..lol

Das too far.... Greg goin to be there with 70% off Discounts Coupons?

Wait they already have the best discounts in the urea...

Can I go to the local joint in Oxon Hill and get all the deals?

damn, all the way over monument?? why not downtown on eutaw??
may swing by after i get the yeezy's.

wholetime, shoecity been out for THAT long?...
laugh.gif
.....true, might come through if the gas tank is lookin right...

first store was down on monument street.

word on the street is that mr. west will be in the building...

Originally Posted by iCan

first store was down on monument street.

word on the street is that mr. west will be in the building...

i heard the same thing him and that dude bossman

Perfect day to chill in Bmore, and I could have killed like 4 birds with one stone...

Instead, I got 3 exams, 2 papers, and a final project due next week...
eyes.gif

Someone take pics or give a review afterwards. Living in library FTL!

Too bad I am going to be in Brandywine, instead I would check it out. If anybody is a size 15 in here, Shoecity in security mall has a pair of purple foams forsale. Walked in as they were selling the last yeezy.

so wearing two different colorways of the same shoe is whats hot on the streets now?............................................................i quit

Back
Top Bottom