Shoe crease prevention methods?

Just wondering some of your recommendations on how to prevent your shoes (Jordans) from creasing. Ive tried some shoe trees and they are uncomfortable and dontfit well in some jordans like the VII's and VIII's. Any suggestions?

^Even that isn't 100%.

The only sure fire way is to not buy them in the first place. Nip the rose in the bud. I'm being dead serious.

That way, you don't have to worry about proper storage, humidity, etc.

Just look at pictures, it saves a lot of money and hassle.

Of course, all of this is assuming you can actually accept normal wear on the shoes you do use, which apparently, you can't.

to answer your question, i have heard and read from some threads in the past that some people use forcefield's but i have never actually used those coz anyshoe is gonna crease no matter what prevention or protection you put in your shoes anyway, creasing is inevitable!

Force Fields (Champs, Footlocker, etc.)
Sof Sole (Finishline.com)
The Decreaser by Chef Gourmet (thedecreaser.com)
Wearable Shoe trees
A flipped gel insert.

All these will only help to a certain point, it won't prevent creases the way you really want them. I use Force Fields and they are OK.

Here, i would wrap them in plastic.
or if your going to wear them, card board is your friend.

i use a force field every now and then

they help...and imo help the shoe fit better if u buy a .5 size bigger...but they make my foot toes sweat

I can't believe this...

I love creasing my shoes up... means I'm wearing 'em and not wasting my money or walking the line of becoming a scumbag reseller...

laugh.gif
at force fields. they only shift the creasing from the toebox to the side of the shoe.

i dunno about ya'll but i like to be comfortable in my shoes. if you like your toes wrapped in hard plastic or those cardboard shoe inserts, why not justrock chancletas or sandals?

as was said earlier, the only way to truly prevent creasing is to not wear your shoes.

I think one thing that would help also ti minimize is to get your exact size. it works for me... but just like what all others said above, it'sunavoidable.

force fields are deff the way to go . i use them everytime . like others said they wont completely stop creaseing , but they will deff slow it down . iv seensome cats wear there kicks once and they look mangled . it takes me at least 10 wears to actualy start noticeing signs of creaseing . for 10 bucks you cantbeat it . iv used the shoe trees also but they were very uncomfortable . i cant even tell im wearing my force fields . but you gotta buy new ones about every2-3 months if you use them regularly cuz they wearout

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i dunno about ya'll but i like to be comfortable in my shoes. if you like your toes wrapped in hard plastic or those cardboard shoe inserts, why not just rock chancletas or sandals?
Yeah, while we're at it, does anyone know how to stop the paint on my car from chipping? Should I just wrap the whole thing in three or fourlayers of seran wrap?

Speaking of cars, the tread on the tires is wearing down when I drive, but I still want to drive. What should I do to slow that down? Any decreasasizeratorsfor that?

Also, I'm having a huge problem with my clothes fading after wearing them, washing and drying them. Any tips?

And I can't seem to keep my Jordan socks from linting up when I wear them, any suggestions?

And how in god's name do you guys keep your white tees from getting dirty, you know, aside from not wearing them? More plastic wrap maybe?

Oh yeah, now that you mention it. My fingernails keep growing back after I cut them, getting really annoying, is this just a natural process that you shouldreasonably expect to happen, or am I just being a ninny?

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

i dunno about ya'll but i like to be comfortable in my shoes. if you like your toes wrapped in hard plastic or those cardboard shoe inserts, why not just rock chancletas or sandals?
Yeah, while we're at it, does anyone know how to stop the paint on my car from chipping? Should I just wrap the whole thing in three or four layers of seran wrap?

Speaking of cars, the tread on the tires is wearing down when I drive, but I still want to drive. What should I do to slow that down? Any decreasasizerators for that?

Also, I'm having a huge problem with my clothes fading after wearing them, washing and drying them. Any tips?

And I can't seem to keep my Jordan socks from linting up when I wear them, any suggestions?

And how in god's name do you guys keep your white tees from getting dirty, you know, aside from not wearing them? More plastic wrap maybe?

Oh yeah, now that you mention it. My fingernails keep growing back after I cut them, getting really annoying, is this just a natural process that you should reasonably expect to happen, or am I just being a ninny?

paint = clear bra works great
tires = inflate them properly
clothes = dry cleaning
socks = wear new socks that are the same color as the inside of your shoe ( usualy black )
white tees = played out , but try wearin a fresh one every day
dont know what to tell you about your nails though

waxing the car will help alot. For your tires, they usually have anywhere from a 40000 to 75000 mile warranty depending on what type of tire it is. Whether itis a Touring, or a High Performance , All terrain, highway terrain, and mud terrain you can get every mile out of those tires with proper maintence. Meaingproper air pressure, making sure the alignment stays within specs and you're not a stupid driver hitting curbs and going through pot holes, and alsomaintaining proper wheel balance. That will certainly help your tires. Also dont try to lower or raise your vehicle's suspension, because doing so wouldvoid all of your vehicles warranty as well as your purcashing of your tires in which you claim to be wearing out. Not to forget that alignment as well. WhiteT's are ment for one day use only. If you trying to reuse them
roll.gif
.Allof this is clearly your fault.

leather lotion. leather lotion helps! i had my af1's lows and mids since august '06 they hardly creased!!! rockin my lows right now! of course you have to apply it when ufirst buy the shoes and every other week or so to keep them shiny and new lookin n stuff

i never ever EVER used force fields, just to let y'all know that

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

Yeah, while we're at it, does anyone know how to stop the paint on my car from chipping? Should I just wrap the whole thing in three or four layers of seran wrap?

Speaking of cars, the tread on the tires is wearing down when I drive, but I still want to drive. What should I do to slow that down? Any decreasasizerators for that?

Oh yeah, now that you mention it. My fingernails keep growing back after I cut them, getting really annoying, is this just a natural process that you should reasonably expect to happen, or am I just being a ninny?

clothes = dry cleaning
socks = wear new socks that are the same color as the inside of your shoe ( usualy black )
Looks like dunwitjayz doesn't understand sarcasm.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

clothes = dry cleaning
Looks like dunwitjayz doesn't understand sarcasm.

Or y'all dont understand his LOL!

With Force Fields and all that stuff you will eventually get creasing on the sides of the shoe. This is a fact. I like my shoes looking clean, even if there issign of normal wear. Thats what they are for. Wear. But if you don't want them to crease or can't stand the fact that they crease, just fill themjoints with cement and put them in a glass enclosure....

Pray to the sneaker gods that the cement you use is not the same they use on the streets of St. Louis. They will stay intact.

i gotta try these on my air force ones cause they crease like crazy and i hatted walking funny so they wouldn't i would walk so slow and be late to classevery time

Back
Top Bottom