Shoe Rendering - Kobe, CP, Jordan Team -----MORE DRAWING,..PIPPEN, JORDAN TEAM, SHOX

Hi everybody, this is my rendering that i ve been doing on my spare time. Hopefully you guys will like it. Please feel free to add comment
smile.gif

The first shoe is a concept shoe AJ XVII.5. A cross between AJ XVII and AJ XVIII. I am trying to be a bit traditional here and while designing this, i amprojecting this shoe as a team shoe (instead of top end product). So, it is simple and not too crazy.

This is second shoe,....its Air Zoom Kobe....i dont put the number, whether it is 4 or 5 or whatever.... The concept is similar to Kobe 3,..but its moreorganic, using same material or other (strong but light) as the outside cage.

i really like them but im not sure about the music notes on them
and i really love the kobe's

-Tyler

i am sorry about putting this as separate post, i am still new in posting image, somehow i could not post any words after the picture, so i need to make a newpost.
The last shoe for today is a new Jordan CP shoe, i love his game,..its elegant. The shoes take a clue from AJ XIV, especially with the teeth. The position of the2 tooth here makes a flow which looks like a water flow ( i am calling this ocean flow). i am coloring this in grey and navy. everything i ve done are donewith markers only, so a bit hard for me to do multiple colorways.

Kobe and the last one is nice. Jordan 17.5 is a bit too simple for me and I would've added moore details from the two shoes.Keep it up!

those CPs are a fireee concept, loving the ocean flow thing u got going.. represents the #3 very well

I really like the Kobe's...the only thing I think you could improve is rounding the sharp corner on the midsole, right now it doesn't flow very wellwith the rest of the design. Hot stuff though.

im lovin the 17.5s but it needs more influence from the 17s. Also the cp3s are
smokin.gif
i like the design reminds me of the xx3s but in a good way.

Thanks all for the comment.

As far the CP looks like xx3, i did this in purpose. I notice that most of JB team shoes take clues from last year Air Jordan, so what i was trying to do wasto create a shoe which is influenced by xx3's sophistication (however it has its own identity). When I designed the shoe, i kind of having imaginarythought of this shoe being produced next year. Same with the Kobe
smile.gif

I will try to post more drawing soon.

My contribution to "the resurrection of sneakers art forum"

Jordan Team
i swear....my original drawing of this shoe....looks killer,...somehow not here
frown.gif

Jordan Team
Original drawing was designed for Iverson.....but i lost that drawing...
i redrew this again as Jordan....and having in mind,.....this is a simple team shoe,..selling below 100...
its only 1 layer upper body (due price)....but with stiching....kind giving it has 2 layer...

Team Shox
I notice VC has been wearing a simple shoe...especially of hearing his story of him choosing vc iv instead of Shox Bomber
so.,...design for this shoe has to simple and moving away from his famous II or III. This is designed as a progression of VC IV, V and
several simple team shoes he has been wearing

Air Max 360 BB
more like a team shoe instead of signature shoe. I think this will work well for college team shoes...

Nike Air Pippen VI

My Favorite ....Nike Air Pippen VI....about this,...i was drawing and listening to Aerosmith. somehow, i was inspired to put a wing pattern (wing idea camefrom Aerosmith Logo) into the shoe, but i want to be a Pippen shoe......so this is it. The 4 eyelets were inspired by 4 knobs at Gibson Les Paul guitar(guitar used by both Aerosmith guitar players)

Nike Team
a low - medium price team basket ball shoe. Probably in $ 50 - 60 range

Another One for tonight
Jumpman Pro 2009
like previous Jumpman Pros...they were all AJ Spin-off....here is a XX3 spin off

as a life long Pippen fanatic... those VIs are sweeeet!! very creative man
am feelin those jumpman pros as well

good job

yoo im feelin those pippens. great job on the Jumpman Pros. I could definitely see those release and sell out quickly. Id buy a pair.

The CPs are super nice! Good work... and nice concept with the vince's i did something similar a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom