Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Originally Posted by eightSB

This coming Saturday Dec5,2009 Dunk Hi Supreme x DJ clark kent "Gucci" will release in HideOuT..

Guccis?? for real??
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just a note people, don't mistake the SB Dunk HI RESN "Gucci" from the DJ Clark Kent "Gucci". Theyare 2 different shoe models.

Master Con, is this the one?

nike-dj-clark-kent-af1-dunk-east-2.jpg

nike-dj-clark-kent-af1-dunk-east-3.jpg

nike-dj-clark-kent-af1-dunk-east-4.jpg

nike-dj-clark-kent-af1-dunk-east-5.jpg

nike-dj-clark-kent-af1-dunk-east-6.jpg

Gonna cop this one for sure! Still not over not being able to get those Gucci Dunks...
devil.gif
eightSB, do you know for how much?TIA!

^Master? Pare naman!
laugh.gif

Yup, those are the DJ Clark Kent "Gucci". Imo, the materials used on this definitely puts the RESNs to shame.
pimp.gif

Hence, the higher price tag.
frown.gif

<<supaugly>> d price...maybe it cost 6595..much higher dan d resn...coz i think the material dat they use...coz its a ostrich leather,and greenprem.leather..and a gum sole...dats ryt its much differnt to resn,,coz dis 1 is NSW series of gucci...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Master? Pare naman!
laugh.gif
but of course! hehehe. seniority yan pare, your way ahead of me in terms of everything about sneakers, your the master jedi.
smokin.gif
now, i'm wanting these more... Does anyone know more info about therelease? btw, good lookin out on the vid eightSB! prizops...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eightSB

<<supaugly>> d price...maybe it cost 6595..much higher dan d resn...coz i think the material dat they use...coz its a ostrich leather,and green prem.leather..and a gum sole...dats ryt its much differnt to resn,,coz dis 1 is NSW series of gucci...
smile.gif
sir you can write in more than 180 alphanumeric characters here and you will not be charged one peso or any cent for that matter here.
happy.gif

after watching the vid.... now how do we get to hideout?? i need a pair of this baby!=]

info please on how to get to hideout. thanks!

who's goin tom? any info on how many pairs there are? unahan nanaman ba goin inside the mall? hehe...

might drop by tom for the release...will check it out. if its worth it then maybe
smile.gif

haven't seen them in person yet but the detailed pictures of it on the net and with the video posted above, it doesn't really please me. i guess i likethe sb resn more. its just my opinion really. buy what you like.
smile.gif

ahh... alright. thought there was something wrong with it that I didn't notice. hehe... yep, i want to buy it... problem is... FUNDS!!!
embarassed.gif
and there's so many of em this Dec...

Back
Top Bottom