Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

OT. Are those official HUF collabs or do they just employ the same colorway as the original am90 huf? sorry, can't seem to find the answer online.

Hi all, new to NT. Hope to see some of you around in real life!

When and where can we expect to see the Star Wars packs released here?

stikmatix, i believe they will start selling them by end of January. I just do not know what models they will be having...

^I asked them last Saturday and they said the Starwars pack should be in within this week. Drop by the weekend to be sure.

So glad I live so close to Greenbelt! Plus I've got small feet so my size doesn't sell out so quick.

^They are not sure daw if it's the whole pack or broken stocks. I guess we'll have to see for ourselves..
smile.gif

they said as well most probably the stormtroopers and vaders will come out this weekend.. too bad no yodas!!

dj ams will drop on the 23rd! check solemovement for more info and actual pics.
honestly, i think the patent throws it off a bit but i like it better compared to the premiers. another reason to make a copping decision harder.

on the release of the dj ams check on the blog of hideout for details if first come first served or raffle or both...jonathan wasnt sure so he advised to checkfor further details
smile.gif

more dj premier af1 pics...

oops it was posted na pala awhile ago
smile.gif

NIKE DUNK HI PREMIUM - DJ AM
At last the time has come to finally release the DJ AM kicks. There will be two (2) ways for you guys to get a chance to purchase this VERY LIMITED KICK.First, this kick will be EXCLUSIVELY available in our store on January 23, 2010 (Saturday) and the selling will start at 1:00 p.m. No reservations. First come,First serve. Only one (1) pair per customer will be allowed. The second will be through our special raffle. We will be giving away forms from January 15 to 22at 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for the raffle on January 23, 2010 at 2 p.m. to be held in our HideOuT store. We will be giving out one form per person. The sizes thatwill be up for raffle will be one (1) pair each of U.S. size 8, 9, 10, and 11. So make sure to free your schedule and rush to our store.

Goodluck everyone!
smile.gif

Can u kindly state also how many pairs of DJ AM dunks would be sold and also the sizes that would be available tnx

Originally Posted by jrjmd

on the release of the dj ams check on the blog of hideout for details if first come first served or raffle or both...jonathan wasnt sure so he advised to check for further details
smile.gif

more dj premier af1 pics...

oops it was posted na pala awhile ago
smile.gif

NIKE DUNK HI PREMIUM - DJ AM
At last the time has come to finally release the DJ AM kicks. There will be two (2) ways for you guys to get a chance to purchase this VERY LIMITED KICK. First, this kick will be EXCLUSIVELY available in our store on January 23, 2010 (Saturday) and the selling will start at 1:00 p.m. No reservations. First come, First serve. Only one (1) pair per customer will be allowed. The second will be through our special raffle. We will be giving away forms from January 15 to 22 at 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for the raffle on January 23, 2010 at 2 p.m. to be held in our HideOuT store. We will be giving out one form per person. The sizes that will be up for raffle will be one (1) pair each of U.S. size 8, 9, 10, and 11. So make sure to free your schedule and rush to our store.

Goodluck everyone!
smile.gif

may u post how many pairs of the dunks of DJ AM would be sold and also the size and how many each size tnx

25 pairs only..

for the starwars, only the darth vader, stormtrooper, and micropacers will be available...

no yoda's for me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom