Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

i love the 11's, but its an easy pass on those silver anniversary's....

virtually unwearable for me.

3gx series air macropus lite (P6xxx) and blazer (P3xxx) now available at hideout

cc415cee4ac6092b8ce5bfa2ea89b576874d3d6.pjpg

ef535a42efcd4cb5ccab0c592aafffb9feb27b3.pjpg

this just in... hot from the oven.... jordan 11 25th anniversary to be released tomoorow @ hideout!!!

1st come 1st serve!

sorry but hideout didnt disclose the retail price for the xi's 25th anniversary... they just texted that it'll be released tomorrow and theyll sell it on a first come first serve basis!

pareng con you should have extended your stay here for at least 4 days!

I just called hideout P7995 for the XIs and he confirmed that the release will be tomorrow (as said by the receiver of My Call - Jonathan), the bad news (for me), only 9 and up are the only sizes available...

Originally Posted by superswag

sorry but hideout didnt disclose the retail price for the xi's 25th anniversary... they just texted that it'll be released tomorrow and theyll sell it on a first come first serve basis!

pareng con you should have extended your stay here for at least 4 days!
Kakaasar nga eh. Wrong timing! 
mad.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

how many pairs will be available tomorrow??
Just called hideout 30mins ago. The guy who answered said it will be less than 10 pairs... Smallest is 9 or 9.5.... Too bad i wont be able to get one...

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

how many pairs will be available tomorrow??
Just called hideout 30mins ago. The guy who answered said it will be less than 10 pairs... Smallest is 9 or 9.5.... Too bad i wont be able to get one...

Called again hideout, only 6 pairs will be released tom. Sizes are as follows: 9.5, 10, 10.5  and 11.  I hope we will get another crack at this... Masyado konti yun 6 pairs....

^ i'll try to see the shoe personally tomorrow...i'm just staying opposite GB3, but no room for another pair in my luggage....damn

make room pareng cris, nice addition to your collection.

nice avy as well pareng carlo. sick.
pimp.gif

i heard aj11 anniv stocks will be pulled out by nike phil.....if that's true then they should've sold them right away when they were delivered instead of making a big fuss/event(?) out of it.store opens @ 11am and i heard they plan to release it @ 2pm. that's one thing i dont get....why make your customers wait? obviously they're there to buy so why the wait? oh, well......their store, their rules.

Originally Posted by miko0412

i heard aj11 anniv stocks will be pulled out by nike phil.....if that's true then they should've sold them right away when they were delivered instead of making a big fuss/event(?) out of it.store opens @ 11am and i heard they plan to release it @ 2pm. that's one thing i dont get....why make your customers wait? obviously they're there to buy so why the wait? oh, well......their store, their rules.
parang sadista
laugh.gif

They are probably enjoying seeing people standing up for 3 hours and skipping lunch. It's a first come, first serve anyway. They should start as the store opens. 

Originally Posted by miko0412

http://customizedmind.mul...58/Aj11_25th_Greeting...

Back
Top Bottom