Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

I saw am95 sport red and blue in shoe salon Rockwell. It's 6995 but their biggest pair is a 10 only. Sayang!

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

I saw am95 sport red and blue in shoe salon Rockwell. It's 6995 but their biggest pair is a 10 only. Sayang!

also available at SS glorietta......where are the neons?..lol...yes they're to expensive..
sick.gif

Shoe Salon G4:
AJ 2 QF

air max 95 (same colorway available in Parks)

lunar everyday (black/red and the one in green) are 20%off

lunar mariah is only 10% off.

Nike Aina Chukkas are in Hideout, apparently have been in there for a week now. I have been waiting for these for awhile thinking Id miss out,so i was a bit shocked to see them here. sizes 9.5 11.5,but i didnt ask what the lowest/highest size were available. I had to settle for an 11.all 10,10.5's are gone. 4995 pesos. World Cup Dunk Hi AC's still available in all 4 colorways for 4995, am1 QS's in both blue and red, lunar chukka wovens in black/white, all star af1's, futura af1's and plenty other runners caught my eye. u guys get the picture.

how do you remove email updates for new replies on this thread? ever since i posted here, ive been getting emails of every reply to this thread. thanks in advance.. 

^ just go to your account settings and click the subscriptions tab under notification.
that easy man
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jau014

^ just go to your account settings and click the subscriptions tab under notification.
that easy man
smile.gif
allright... found it man.. thanks! 
master of panic on that one..
laugh.gif

Wow, thanks for the update on the Adi-Rise!! Shame, though, coulda gotten a pair had I not gotten some Forums a few months back...

Back
Top Bottom