Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

anyone else spot scarface af1s on the display case in powerplant?seen dwyane wade wear em made me like em alil' bit more,still kickin myself for passin
FS XXI red suede sz12,laser 2k4 black/canyon-gold sz11,AZlebron IV 1st colorway sz11,all DS,MNL pick up

Quote:
December 2006

CONVERSE WADE 1.3

Last year we launched Dwyane Wades first-ever signature shoe, and this season weve improved the original and created the WADE 1.3. Converse is working with Wade to build on something good and make it better. The WADE 1.3 is sleek and features new design elements.

The WADE 1.3 is lighter than the original WADE signature shoe. It is constructed of non-stretch synthetic materials to enhance the fit and ride of the shoe. The sock liner has incorporated Poron pods in the heel and forefoot to improve the ride of the shoe, both on the court and off. The collar features different densities of foam for a better fit and increased stability. The midfoot is constructed of soft and supple black nubuck with a crocodile-embossed pattern and is finished off with a white patent leather toe and durable white synthetic leather collar. The shoes triangular patches read FC, the name adopted by Wade and his inner circle of friends and family. You can also see Wades number 3 and the soft notch in the heel features Converse Wade logo.

Check our website www.shoesalon.com.ph to see some of the new releases and go instore to view the full collection.

- SHOE SALON
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 12/08/06 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Shoe Salon Rockwell has the '07 White/white AF1 Lows 10% off.. i think the mall wide sale is only from the 5th to the 7th of Jan.

which kinds of sucks considering i bought my AF1's last night over at GB3
not allowed

The Porsche Design S is already available.

I just saw it on the website but, I'm sure it'll be in Rockwell and Glorietta.

The white one looks good on a gay guy. lol
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

What ever happened to all the expensive New Balance's at SHOE SALON??? I was dissapointed when i didn't see them anymore... they ranged from like 8,000 to 12,000 pesos. now they only got the ugly ones!!! were they all asia release's??? cause ive never seen them anywhere in los angeles. now that i want some there all gone
mad.gif

They were pulled out after Shoe Salon had a difficult time in moving them. Right when they hit the stores last 5/06, I told the owner that the stuff they received were old (from 2004/2005) and were priced a little higher than NB heavy cities like Hong Kong, Japan and UK. After a week or so, the prices dropped by an average of 2,000 pesos.

Made in England NBs usually don't make it to the US and are more popular in Asia and UK.

In Hong Kong, even regular NB stores carry Japan, HK and UK exclusives which usually cost around $200.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 1/8/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

^Thanks for the heads up!

By the way, would you happen to know where Shoe Salon took the Made in England NBs?

Thanks!

Wow ZX Runners! How much do they go for?

Quote:
March 2007

ADIDAS Originals NBA Superstar Collection

Adidas just launched the highly anticipated Originals NBA Superstar Collection. The footwear package includes 12 sneakers with official NBA branding, team colors and logos featured prominently on adidas' most iconic lifestyle silhouette: the Superstar. The adidas Originals NBA Superstars are the first ever sneaker range to feature all teams in the NBA alongside the official NBA logo. They are also the first adidas and NBA co-branded footwear offered at retail since the announcement of the 11 year partnership making adidas the official uniform and apparel provider for the NBA. Distribution is very limited and as of the moment only a few pairs are available.

WADE 2.0
March is another significant date to all of us for the much awaited new shoes of Dwayne "The Flash" Wade of Miami Heat "WADE 2.0" is now out in the market.

Dwayne the player and the man are one and the same.

So it fits that his shoe gives props with a "rose and thorn" theme, representing the beautiful and fierce sides of his game. A "W" pattern, a "thorn", an embossed Z, honoring Dwayne's son, Zaire, his number 3, are some of the detailing that you will see in his shoe. The sharp and organic flow of this signature shoe reveals details of the game, the team, and Dwayne's family.

The Wade 2.0 is available in two (2) color ways: the Black/White/Red, Dwyane's team color and White/Navy/Maroon, specially made for the All-Star Games. Do visit any Shoe Salon outlet and be one of the first to own a pair of Wade 2.0.

Check our website www.shoesalon.com.ph to see some of the new releases and go instore to view the collection.

Check our website www.shoesalon.com.ph to see some of the new releases and go instore to view the full collection.

- SHOE SALON
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 2/08/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

do they sell womens asics at shoe salon? i need to get a pair for my sister before i go back home.... if not do you guys know where they would carry em? (not the running shoes she wants the street wear)
AIM Deangasaur
Email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom