Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

^i think the am90 premiums were released in some select branches...arent the premiums and ostrich the same? or not?

anyway,saw am90 currents oh8(blue or black?/white/red) , am1 gold and silver perforated at Mall of Asia

might cop the dark currents...coz the infrared currents come with white mesh, we all know what might happen wit that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakername

i heard from a friend the am90 premium infras have been released at all shoe salons. can anyone confirm this? and does anyone know if they already have the full size run?
nope,only two branches got them in.powerplant &glorietta.

i think there's 2 types of infras. the ostrich one which is the premiums that got released over there. then the regular retro infras which is the one thati got

Originally Posted by r2jdm

i think there's 2 types of infras. the ostrich one which is the premiums that got released over there. then the regular retro infras which is the one that i got

hey r2 where were you able to pick that up?

i think the premiums are the the ones with the ostrich leather while the ones with the regular leather are the retros?

guys saw a pair of jordan phat lows black red at shoe salon, the guy said that there were only 2 pairs available

Hmmm...

2 pairs only? 8,000 pesos each? Shoe Salon trying to be a reseller now? I doubt it if it's an official release. Maybe something the owner brought home fromoverseas?

I like 'em but not with the fat laces.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Hmmm...

2 pairs only? 8,000 pesos each? Shoe Salon trying to be a reseller now? I doubt it if it's an official release. Maybe something the owner brought home from overseas?
I thought of the same thing too....

Maybe it's a sneak peak, or patikim, of the upcoming things that they'll have. They're probably trying what PYS is doing with a high price tag.Hopefully they'll have all sizes, and a reasonable price since X-mas is coming up. GOD HELP US!

See Ya!

i'm thinking its just from the owner's personal collection... 8k for those joints is a resellers price but it shouldn't reflect the wholestore's pricing ... anyway they dont have my size so maybe thats why im not hating .. for the ones who hast checked em out they only have sz 10 and 10.5 @rockwell as far as i know

315827-142_1.jpg

^^ This one was released by Nike Park about 3-4 months ago...Not sure if they still have them.
nike-air-max-1-safari-keep-rippin-stop-slippin-01.jpg

^^ This one (Nike Air Max 1 Keep Rippin Stop Slippin') was released by Shoe Salon about 2 months ago. Not sure if they are still available...

artistairmax90currentside.jpg

^^ This Airmax 90 Current Kevin Lyons Edition is available here ...... in Singapore
roll.gif
Not sure if PI received them.

Back
Top Bottom