Shoe Store In SF Gets Robbed

j/k They about that life.

Somebody also got shot for their kicks on Leavenworth. A few days ago. Shoe goons out in the city.

shoe store on 2700 block of judah?

The Adapt store is at 2801 Judah. That's the only store I know of in that area, but I didn't know they sold shoes. That really sucks to hear.

^yeah it wasn't adapt.

Heard it was an NT'er with a webstore and a little spot on judah.

Sounds like this store that just recently opened up on Judah. Guy would post all sorts of shoes available a few days before release date. J's, Lebrons, and even Yeezy 2's! He would post the address on the CL posting which seemed okay because he's an actual store. But when you post that you have Yeezy's, Miami Vice's, etc, Sort of just asking for it. Nonetheless, hopefully these guys get caught.

Sounds like this store that just recently opened up on Judah. Guy would post all sorts of shoes available a few days before release date. J's, Lebrons, and even Yeezy 2's! He would post the address on the CL posting which seemed okay because he's an actual store. But when you post that you have Yeezy's, Miami Vice's, etc, Sort of just asking for it. Nonetheless, hopefully these guys get caught.

Oh is that a store cause I would browse CL and I would always see dude posting and he would always say meet at an exact address. I guess that was the location of his spot.

Back
Top Bottom