ShoePalace Jordan Retro restock set for 9/14 through 10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man shoulda came here yesterday. Would of tried for the Ferraris. Oh well hopefully all the other restocks are real as well. Going all in for the bred 4s

Aw man shoulda came here yesterday. Would of tried for the Ferraris. Oh well hopefully all the other restocks are real as well. Going all in for the bred 4s
If you are subscribed in the Ferrari 14 thread, I also posted the info yesterday :wink:

I've got my eyes set on those Bred 4's as well[emoji]128077[/emoji]

If you are subscribed in the Ferrari 14 thread, I also posted the info yesterday :wink:

I've got my eyes set on those Bred 4's as well[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Damn talk about a news flash. Where the hell have i been. Bred 4 restock. I can't miss that. No way. Great info guys repped.

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420
Anytime :wink:

Lets just hope they don't back down from actually releasing them, amongst the other scheduled restock releases that is set forth for those dates[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420
Anytime :wink:

Lets just hope they don't back down from actually releasing them, amongst the other scheduled restock releases that is set forth for those dates[emoji]128077[/emoji]
I sure hope so. Today was fair I believe. I had them in my cart but couldn't find my credit card in time before they sold out but if I had been ready I would have gotten those ferrari's this morning because of this threads updates.

R ryanjumpman420
It was sort of hard trying to "add to cart" at first, but I was lucky enough to add my size 9.5 and checkout in time before they sold out[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I had to double up on these bad boys :pimp:

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420
It was sort of hard trying to "add to cart" at first, but I was lucky enough to add my size 9.5 and checkout in time before they sold out[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I had to double up on these bad boys :pimp:
Yea yall all got down today. Don't think the bots were doing too much on this one. I dunno why.

Last edited:
Sp's calendar is almost always wrong about online restocks, I wouldn't put too much weight to it. Btw, sometimes it also correlates to their in store restocks as well.

yup

no way they are restocking bred 1's in normal sizes or bred IV

yup

U don't want nobody havin them bred 1s do ya? What other sizes would they care to restock? Unless ur talkin bout team big feet who already had their restock.

Last edited:
yup

U don't want nobody havin them bred 1s do ya? What other sizes would they care to restock? Unless ur talkin bout team big feet who already had their restock.

um idc if they release but chances of them having a bunch of smaller sizes... yea :lol:

i hope im wrong just so some NTers can flourish but SP has done this a few times listing shoes on the calandar and nothing releasing.

um idc if they release but chances of them having a bunch of smaller sizes... yea :lol:

i hope im wrong just so some NTers can flourish but SP has done this a few times listing shoes on the calandar and nothing releasing.
Yea i hear ya. I've recently fallen victim to one of their "big in store restocks" for the gamma 11s and they only had 1 fsr. SP does a lot of flexing that's for damn sure. That Ferrari Restock this morning was for real tho. That was surprising to me

I'm thinking they're not all FSR, earlier the 14's were only available in 9.5+...

i mean they just released a week ago so im not surprised, they have done it plenty of times if you got the j23 app.

but a bunch of very old releases? i wouldnt count on it but anything can happen, right? good luck if they do restock

@ryanjumpman420

I had to double up on these bad boys
pimp.gif
when someone posted that the SP is live, i keep on refreshing the link, then I added the 9.5US so easily, i even log out then login again because I had a problem on the delivery not reading my account, then I re opened my tab and login and the shoes was still there. then I check out like in 2 minutes using my paypal.

thanks all to @babyJs23  

when someone posted that the SP is live, i keep on refreshing the link, then I added the 9.5US so easily, i even log out then login again because I had a problem on the delivery not reading my account, then I re opened my tab and login and the shoes was still there. then I check out like in 2 minutes using my paypal.

thanks all to @babyJs23

Yea it was easy I had them in my cart for bout 25 mins til about 11 o clock once I found my card then I put my card info in and wouldn't let me finish checking out. And was saying the size was sold out. Had I had my card on hand right at 10 I believe this release would have been a breeze. I dunno if it was the low hype or lack of bots or decent supply of shoes, it just seemed easier.

Last edited:
Do we know a release time on the 17th for the IV's?  I must admit I am surprised this is actually happening.

Last edited:
Do we know a release time on the 17th for the IV's?  I must admit I am surprised this is actually happening.
Best guess, either 10 am EST/7 am PST or 8 am EST/ 5 am EST. I'm leaning more towards the 10 am EST/7 am PST time "IF" they do restock like the Ferrari 14's this morning[emoji]128077[/emoji]

If this restock really happens, I'm going for a pair of Bred IVs, Bred 1s, and the "Infrared 23" 6.

Best guess, either 10 am EST/7 am PST or 8 am EST/ 5 am EST. I'm leaning more towards the 10 am EST/7 am PST time "IF" they do restock like the Ferrari 14's this morning[emoji]128077[/emoji]
So it's just gonna be a Toro 4 restock at SP?

R ryanjumpman420
According to the release calendar, the Bred 4's, Green Glow 4's, White/black/red/cement 4's, and the Military 4's will be restocking. Nothing on Toro 4's.

I've added the October links as well on the first page to show all shoes that are "suppose to" restock.

Thanks for the guess.  I am with you, I am surprised this is happening at all.  Oh well.  Good luck to all!

Well the IV's were originally scheduled for the 10th, and they moved them to the 17th on the day before.. They're playing the game, got me pissed off, but Ill be up early in the morning trying my luck 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom