SHOES x TOYS ...

No shoes, but just the toys in this pic, 400% Kubricks:

sig_bg2.gif

Peace.
Team AMFAM​

Well this thread is what my new store is all about:
www.DLX208.com
I sell mostly sneakers, but also some rare Transformers and G.I. Joes. I'll take some new pics soon...
Ro22sS

No shoes in this pic, but a lot of my old toys and die-cast stuff from way back. This is on top of my wall of records.
2nl7dbk.jpg

If you look closely you can see some OG Soundwaves, Optimus, Megatron, Jazz, Smokescreen, the Dinobots 'package', lol...a few Voltrons and Macross die-cast.

optimus2.jpg
'Nescia mens hominum fati sortisque futurae
et servare modum rebus sublata secundis!'
--The Aeneid ( X.501-2 )

^nice!
'Nescia mens hominum fati sortisque futurae
et servare modum rebus sublata secundis!'
--The Aeneid ( X.501-2 )

the eva set's the gashapon ones by bandai, it's call ultimate action or something. i got them when i was in hongkong for vacation last year. gashapon's those capsule venting machine toys, it's the debut of bandai's "seamless joint" tech on them, i think this series' at their 2nd series already.
try ebay for them, it's really cheap. but if you want go have a slightly better playable one, go for the revoltech made ones.
VERY nice and affordable at about 20 a pop on those.
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

lets try and keep this post alive!....

2v8mhdw.jpg
"I been in this game for years, it made me a animal
It's rules to this 'ish, I wrote me a manual"

Here's my contribution

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I've been into Zoids for some time now...
Raptor vs Raptor

AZK 1 Blackouts and a General Release Genosaurer

AZK 1 Blackouts and a limited edition clear plastic Genosaurer

AZK 1 Blackouts and a limited edition Storm Sworder Jet

Zoids are so sick!
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up​

Some more Zoids with my kickz:

Zoids Rainbow Jerk/Jarc with Wilkes AF1

Zoids BRed Energy Liger with LBJIV ( quite fitting isn't it ?)

Zoids Limited Edition Shadow Arms Unelagia with modifications and Hurrache 2k6 TR

Zoids Bio Tyranno with AZK 1

Zoids Bamburian with AF1 Cooper

^damn I wanted to get those off of Kidrobot but they were sold out anyone know where else sells those mini kicks?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

My store still got a lot left. The supreme set is gone but pretty much all the other SBs are still there. Email me at [email protected] if you want a pair. $22 shipped thru paypal and you're good (since the drive is 45 minutes away and retail is $15.50 after tax plus shipping). All are hand painted on.

George Mason University

Back
Top Bottom