Shoes you could have bought in store but now regret passing on?

prozac4312

Banned
I was looking through pics from my old iPhone the other day and noticed I had taken pictures of shoes I wanted but passed on at various Nike outlet stores...I was at the one at some outlet mall near Niagara Falls in February of last year and passed on the Oreo VIs for $99...also passed on the Cough Drop Foams for $99 at a Nike outlet in Orlando...
frown.gif

nah but i regret selling my ds 2001 cg xi's ,hare 1's & peapod viii's
30t6p3b.gif
cant get replacements for non of em
30t6p3b.gif
but needed the cash at the time

Metallic 5's.

They were still on the shelf in a size 10.5 by the end of September.

Should of bought it when I had the chance.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Metallic 5's.

They were still on the shelf in a size 10.5 by the end of September.

Should of bought it when I had the chance.

These have been appearing on eastbay every now and then as recently as this week.

lightning 17's , saw em at an olympia sports for $89.99 back in the day , tried em on and everything but still passed smh

'94 I, II and III retros at Sportsmart back in the day.  I think the Is got down to $19.99. 
Olive IX, OG AJ XIII and XIV for cheap at Viejas outlet (before it was a clearance store)

I remember coping multiple pairs of AJ Laney V's back in the day at Copeland Sports for $39.99 each. They also had Fire Red V's, X's, IV's & VI's but I passed because they were all size.9 and below.

W/R/B IX and Charcoal IX

W/B/R-S XIV 2006 back when even OG colorways sat and went on sale.

Ginger XVIs , Cool Grey IVs, Red Suede XXIs...there's alot of those weird colorways that I thought were absolutely horrible when I was a young teen but look "sophisticated and premium" now.

The "Laney" V's were at the Nike Outlet in Park City, Utah for $29.99.  Damn!  I wasn't into the color scheme at the time.  I wish I would have just bought them.  $29.99!!!

Metallic 5s. They sat for awhile. I could have gotten true blues after like a month of the release. The lebron 8 Yankees too, not jordans butI love them. No idea why I didn't pick them up when I had a chance.

Cool Grey 4s for a little under retail...I bought two pair of constructs and some fits...I went back a week later and they were gone!!!!
ohwell.gif

I remember I found the columbia 4s in 11th grade (2000)  at a City Blues for about 60.00, I balled in em but regret it to the fullest

Concords back in 96, i had them in my hands and i still remember what was going in my mind back then, "i still like the nubuck feel than patent leather"

i coulda stacked up on Varsity red/Black VI's for $99.99 but didnt cause I had the infrared pack and a pair of the Varsitys already.........now you cant cop for less than $240 and my pair of Varsitys' soles are turning yellowish gold
laugh.gif
:

Not Jordan related but I passed on the Grinch Kobes and XMAS Lebrons and really regret that too.

man snake skin blue retro 11 low man took me a week to get moms to give up the $1xx+ dude said last pair was my size made it to the mall and someone swooped smh at my moms

Back
Top Bottom