ShoeTrends.com is showing the XI/XII Pack in stock, Sizes 7, 13, and 16 for $400

Fam, I saw sizes 13 & 16 listed last night and just now sizes 7, 13, & 16 for $400.00 per pack for anyone who might be interested.

I imagine they don't have many, but was surprised they still had any listed/left today.

Dam there's still 11/12 Cdp? The most anticipated pack since the Dmps...!!

But they say space Jams are gonna be superlimited=Super-Hyped

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Yeah the space jams are going to be super limited. I want a pair but I'm just not up to battling for shoes anymore
tired.gif

i'm suprised they're charging that much. that's the first time i've

seen them charge more then retail
frown.gif

im happy i got my size 7 for 200 and still deadstock cause they wack

Dang I wish I had the cash to cop another pack! I love mine, it'd be nice to have one to keep on ice

I'm still searching for my 3rd pack size 8.5 but I'm not trying to pay retail or more looking for a good deal on em that's about

great info but this pack was easy to get imo i got 2 packs i sold 1 to friend at retail and still have the other ones ds

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

#%!% man i want these spacejams so bad, i just doubt that im gonna get them since they are super limited. Any ideas what i can do? lol i want these badd
They won't be that limited.

My locoal FNL still has a 9.5 in the stockroom still. Thats my size just dont know If I should cop another pack.

I don't know what's up, but I just saw them up again on ShoeTrends.com for the same price, $400, and in the same sizes 7, 13, and 16 for anyone thatmight want them?

Back
Top Bottom