Shoetrends.com Legit or to good to be true?

legit but like ol boy said - the shipping is 20 damn dollars so they're not as cheap as you think

legit but like ol boy said - the shipping is 20 damn dollars so they're not as cheap as you think

Originally Posted by jshortt

Been legit for over 10 years.

Peace,
J

I've known about them since at least 1999/2000. Back when you could look at Jordan releases and prototypes months before the shoe dropped. Ah, how times have changed....

Originally Posted by jshortt

Been legit for over 10 years.

Peace,
J

I've known about them since at least 1999/2000. Back when you could look at Jordan releases and prototypes months before the shoe dropped. Ah, how times have changed....

Been ordering from them since 1999.  The best time to buy from them is when you can pre-order something.

Been ordering from them since 1999.  The best time to buy from them is when you can pre-order something.

For some reason I'm having issues with adding stuff to the cart....anybody else having the same issue or its just me?

For some reason I'm having issues with adding stuff to the cart....anybody else having the same issue or its just me?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

not just you.. i just tried adding a couple things and i kept getting redirected to an error page.

anyway... i can't believe this site is still here, i used to look at jordans on this site like 10 years ago when i was in like 5th grade, they used to have a better layout back then.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

not just you.. i just tried adding a couple things and i kept getting redirected to an error page.

anyway... i can't believe this site is still here, i used to look at jordans on this site like 10 years ago when i was in like 5th grade, they used to have a better layout back then.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom