ShoeZeum, The "Million Dollar Shoe Collection"

Originally Posted by moneymike88

this dude had like 5 raging bulls, 7 VII packs and no DMP's...The %*+! is goin on here

If you mean the DMP XI/VI pack, look again, it's there. I think I even saw two packs.

A lot of kicks there, but a lot of crappy kicks too.
ohwell.gif

If this opened as a museum, I would own all these shoes shortly after they opened haha

If this opened as a museum, I would own all these shoes shortly after they opened haha

This dude isn't a collector, this dude is an addict
eek.gif
He needs an old priest and a young priest to help this guy with his addiction
laugh.gif

He has way too many multiples of the same shoe(s). He needs to sell his multiples and come up on some other kicks. It looks like he keeps them all DS. Wait until he decides to wear some years from now...they will fall apart or be yellow as peepee
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

He has way too many multiples of the same shoe(s). He needs to sell his multiples and come up on some other kicks. It looks like he keeps them all DS. Wait until he decides to wear some years from now...they will fall apart or be yellow as peepee
30t6p3b.gif

I really don't get this. I like kicks obviously but this is just plain weird.

I really don't get this. I like kicks obviously but this is just plain weird.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

he is selling his collection. he has auctions up on ebay right now. you'll be in amazed of how much he's asking for his whole cdp collection
30t6p3b.gif
. it's insane

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

he is selling his collection. he has auctions up on ebay right now. you'll be in amazed of how much he's asking for his whole cdp collection
30t6p3b.gif
. it's insane

Originally Posted by DR813

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. it's insane

just saw it. 20g's

Originally Posted by DR813

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. it's insane

just saw it. 20g's

Originally Posted by VietStar

ohwell.gif

i think i saw like 5-6 pairs of OREOs 6s
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 he could of spent the money he paid for triples and quaddruples and bought something actually tight a PE or something rarelike  undfted 4s

Originally Posted by VietStar

ohwell.gif

i think i saw like 5-6 pairs of OREOs 6s
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 he could of spent the money he paid for triples and quaddruples and bought something actually tight a PE or something rarelike  undfted 4s

Back
Top Bottom