ShoeZeum, The "Million Dollar Shoe Collection"

Originally Posted by Agent0024

too bad all those airtight plastic wrapped pairs are dry-rotting as we speak... they'll crumble into nothingness if not rescued from that hellacious existence soon....

FOLKS, you want to MINIMIZE exposure to oxygen and moisture. If you totally eliminate it, you're changing the environment that a shoe needs to maintain its structural integrity. So all you cats out there tryna ziploc your Cool Greys and what have you, then throwin a billion silicas in the box and puttin them in a cool, dry, dark place will have one helluva nightmare on your hands when you unwrap those airtight pairs....

don't believe me, just checc around NT or make an inquiry in Sneaker Care/Maintenance. I tell no lies
BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE ANTI STATIC BAGS I C PPL USING ALL ON EBAY DO THOSE WORK THO? CUZ I C THEY BASICALLY USED EM ON THE INFRA PACK SO Y NOT USE ON ON THE REST OF OUR KICKS I JUST BOUGHT ABT 500 OF EM LOL..... THEIR LIKE IP LOCS BUT LEAVE THE BAG OPNED.... ANY REPLIES?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

too bad all those airtight plastic wrapped pairs are dry-rotting as we speak... they'll crumble into nothingness if not rescued from that hellacious existence soon....

FOLKS, you want to MINIMIZE exposure to oxygen and moisture. If you totally eliminate it, you're changing the environment that a shoe needs to maintain its structural integrity. So all you cats out there tryna ziploc your Cool Greys and what have you, then throwin a billion silicas in the box and puttin them in a cool, dry, dark place will have one helluva nightmare on your hands when you unwrap those airtight pairs....

don't believe me, just checc around NT or make an inquiry in Sneaker Care/Maintenance. I tell no lies
BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE ANTI STATIC BAGS I C PPL USING ALL ON EBAY DO THOSE WORK THO? CUZ I C THEY BASICALLY USED EM ON THE INFRA PACK SO Y NOT USE ON ON THE REST OF OUR KICKS I JUST BOUGHT ABT 500 OF EM LOL..... THEIR LIKE IP LOCS BUT LEAVE THE BAG OPNED.... ANY REPLIES?

A lot of Haterade drinkers in here. So many people are criticizing this person for not having a certain sneaker or pack in his collection. You guys ever think, maybe those are the pairs that he wanted? Not all sneakerheads make their purchases based on hype.

A lot of Haterade drinkers in here. So many people are criticizing this person for not having a certain sneaker or pack in his collection. You guys ever think, maybe those are the pairs that he wanted? Not all sneakerheads make their purchases based on hype.

at first
eek.gif
... but then
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I 8nt gotta hate MY collection is MY collection so of course I think its the best, I'm sure everyone does also....

But, I think the general consensus here is "A MILLION DOLLAR SHOE COLLECTION" should NOT consist of multiples of GR Retros and Pkgs.

If you gotta go 5 deep on Oreo 6 etc to get to a million dollars spent, then cuz should get a different hobby cuz its OG 1s and pairs like that that CAN go for a couple thousand. Not saying they always do.... but they can and will....

So, for example, MY Million Dollar Collection would have as many OG 1s as I could find rather than 4 15/8 CDPs, see what were gettin at????

I'm 27 years old considering myself OG to this game and that collection is PLENTIFUL, but not very IMPRESSIVE....

I 8nt gotta hate MY collection is MY collection so of course I think its the best, I'm sure everyone does also....

But, I think the general consensus here is "A MILLION DOLLAR SHOE COLLECTION" should NOT consist of multiples of GR Retros and Pkgs.

If you gotta go 5 deep on Oreo 6 etc to get to a million dollars spent, then cuz should get a different hobby cuz its OG 1s and pairs like that that CAN go for a couple thousand. Not saying they always do.... but they can and will....

So, for example, MY Million Dollar Collection would have as many OG 1s as I could find rather than 4 15/8 CDPs, see what were gettin at????

I'm 27 years old considering myself OG to this game and that collection is PLENTIFUL, but not very IMPRESSIVE....

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Look like they are shrink wrapped. If so, this will be a short-lived collection.

A few years from now there will be a post about how a million dollar shoe collection has faded to dust.

Back
Top Bottom