Shooting at a St. Louis business college

These copy cat shooters are getting old. Its sick! And then to be a coward and shoot yourself is just wrong

whatever happened to the days when dudes would off themselves in the privacy off their own home..

now they have to turn it in to a big event. 
mean.gif

It's obviously their only widespread recognition.......dudes are probably rocking boners the entire time with the thrill of people even noticing them.
mean.gif

I pray for the victims once again......

Looks like this becoming a staple in American culture. Must have been the pencil's fault.

My deepest condolences to anyone affected.

:smh: Hopefully the victim pulls through

"The victim and the shooter were familiar with each other. They knew each other. This did not appear to be random."

listen you guys need to be reasonable.

This is clearly a conspiracy. He was brainwashed so that the gov't can take away our guns.

and if it wasn't a conspiracy, it was videogames fault. or mental illness. It's not the gun. could have used a car bro. Could have used a spoon. you wanna ban spoons?

seriously though thankfully it appears to not be a mass shooting

Last edited:

This is clearly a conspiracy. He was brainwashed so that the gov't can take away our guns.

and if it wasn't a conspiracy, it was videogames fault. or mental illness. It's not the gun. could have used a car bro. Could have used a spoon. you wanna ban spoons?

Obama's fault.

Last edited:

Don't forget about Marilyn and Heroin.

Shut up.

this again....

whatever you think... this notion is funny to me though. The government cant control $#!+, look at the war on drugs- more drugs are around than ever. Even if people buy into the "gun control" aspect, they really think the government can do anything ??

they dont even know about my guns
Don't think he was being serious though..

I wasn't

it's sad that there are people who really think like this though. Many, many people

I'm just gonna start using green font for sarcasm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom