Shooting at MY university this morning... no one injured.

So, its finals week, i woke up about 25 minutes ago to go to the library all day to study for my 2 finals tomorrow. My best friend called me to tell me thatschool was closed for the day due to a shooting. At first i freaked out because i thought someone was injured, but everyone is fine. Still.. @%%?

Check my school's website for some info: FAU WEBSITE
Click HERE for information on the shooter, looks like he's just chillin..

Wow.

My school has had a lot of attention this year. We hosted the Republican debates a few months ago.. and now this? Crazy.

Any other FAU/PBCC students on NT? (I see you Club)
)

thats crazy. good thing no one got injured or killed. im glad im graduating this year. colleges these days are just like highschools

Well they havent found the shooter....

soooo no school for us. I feel like he just didnt want to take his finals.

I blame rap music.

Nah j/p. Saw it on the news this morn.

In a related story, some dude left a backpack in the parking lot across the street from the building I work in and claimed there was a bomb in it. Turned outit wasn't a bomb and he was just ticked off because Planet Hollywood wouldn't give him his server job back.
smh.gif

Ahhh.. That's extreme for not wanting to take his finals.

My buddy was offering to buy a case of beer for someone to pull the alarm. Haha.

I've read elsewhere (Digg?) that some kids are lobbying to have guns allowed on their campus!?

Good thing your safe and the rest of your school. *Shakes my head

I wrote my last one yesterday, differential equations. Feeling good being done, but sour taste after writing it.

Bana, what are you studying for?

Oh wow, it is good that no one got hurt.

on a similar note:

I wish somebody would sneak in to my college and shoot the printing room for the exams - like completely destroy the computers, printers and stuff.
laugh.gif

- no harm done, no casualties - just happy faces.

They are saying the individual who was hurt was not in fact hit by a bullet, but who knows.

school shootings, my school has been getting threats in the bathroom for like the last couple of months.

homey looks madd firmiliar...

looks like this kid that went to my hs...

happy nobody got hurt...

i gotta lotta people at the fau/bcc spot...

Bana, you wouldn't happen to know Brett Royster would you? He's on the basketball team out at FAU, I used to drive him to school every day a couple ofyears ago.

Damn.......My boy was tellin me his school got shot up, I thought he was cappin'.........I turn on the Midday news and I seen the whole campus is lockeddown.

OK so this is what I don't get...

If you're gonna be all gangsta and +!+*, don't go to college and start shooting REGULAR %%@ PEOPLE!

(And this is coming from NT's resident gun nut/ gangsta rapper.)

It just doesn't make sense! Let the ppl that want to live life and be productive do so. There's plenty of goonery in the hood if you wanna go shootsomewhere. I mean, at least go shoot at ppl that have weapons and will shoot back, nah mean? How you gone go shoot at the chess team like you thugginit?

Back
Top Bottom