Shooting at MY university this morning... no one injured.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Well they havent found the shooter....

soooo no school for us. I feel like he just didnt want to take his finals.

my dude wanted to stay home and play his GTAIV

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

How you gone go shoot at the chess team like you thuggin it?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is honestly just crazy. Our school has been catching so much attention from the media, this for sure doesnt help .

To the dude who asked if i knew someone, sorry name doesnt sound familiar.

They are saying school is closed until they find the guy or until its certain hes off campus. This has completely screwed up my studying for the day..... sohopefully i dont have to take my 2 finals tomorrow, ah!

I cant really say I'm surprised that this happened at FAU.

FIU is too chill for this to happen.

And FAU isnt? ... Come on now.. there are tons of Florida universities, all with different people who have the potential to do anything. it's nothing to dowith the school being "chill"... they arent even sure this guy was a student.

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Well they havent found the shooter....

soooo no school for us. I feel like he just didnt want to take his finals.

my dude wanted to stay home and play his GTAIV

good ur safe

Wow..when the shooting happened earlier this year my teacher started telling us all these things. That security is told NOT to respond to any shooting threats.Reason being they are UNARMED and thus will be of "no help to anyone.".also told us that since they'd changed the buildings to electric there wasno way to lock the doors, so who ever could come and go as they pleased. He then went on to get straight outrageous and started calling the shooting victims"cowards and unwilling to make a stand." Dude started babbling about how we were all sheep and that anyone that ducked under a desk when a shootercame in a room was "senseless and naive. I mean really what will a desk do?"...the whole class was like "the %+** is this man on?!" uproarensued and who knows what happened, I dropped that class like winter weight gain after that.

Cliffnotes: glad everyone is ok,what are people thinking?

That's crazy, thankfully no one was killed or anything. I know finals can be stressful but that's just wild. I remember during my senior year(06)taking my last final and some guy comes into the crowded lecture hall, wearing a tan trench coat, cowboy boots and hat, runs on the stage and proceeds to yellsome gibberish, then removes his coat and this MF on stage in his birthday suit started doing the running man.

Back
Top Bottom