SHOP GENTEI UPDATE::5.11.0.7::NEW WEEKLY PARTY (INFO PAGE 6)

I like the tee, but at the same time it scares me. R, you wanna pick me one up next time your there? I'll swing by your office and pick it up and I'll throw a little extra in.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

JUST IN:

A fresh batch of new stussy gear! For images, click here:

STUPENDOUS:NEW STUSSY

PLUS: BIG SALE!!

Select Stussy, Crooks + Castles, Mishka, Evoke, + More at 30% off!!

More gear on the way!
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

you guys have a really hot store
i visited yesterday and brought some tees i've been eyeing
and...the whole set up is nice
keep up the good work
"as simple as kicks and teesdoing what you doshine to me"
_M!

We have evoke skull t's in stock in white + black, 30% off until they're gone. These the t's you had in mind??
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

no no no... these joints :pimp:
pimp.gif
f0010106_23583449.jpg
f0010106_23585036.jpg
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

Yup yup...like I said. We got 'em. On sale until they're gone. Black and white. No purp though.
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

SHOP GENTEI SPRING REFRESH:CLOSED 3.26.07::BACK OPEN 3.31.07

Spring is in the air. Birds are chirping. The proverbial pie has been placed on the window sill. And as promised, Shop Gentei will once again refresh and update our stock, look, and theme.

In order to get this done, we'll be closed from 3/26/07 until 3/30/07. Things will be back up and running on the 31st, complete with another shop party to kick things off over at Red Maplemore details to follow. In the meantime, you can check out Red Maple's web site at 930RedMaple.com. Stay tuned
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

354.jpg
s gettin warm
The trees and the grass start lookin fresh
And the sun and sky be lookin their best.

Yes, yes, yallits spring again, and you know we wouldnt let the seasons change without having another infinitely awesome Shop Gentei redesign and party. It all goes down on Saturday, March 31st at Red Maple, featuring non-stop dancing excitement brought to you by the Shop Gentei sound brigade, Instant Club Hit, and the Godfather of Baltimore Club, Scottie B of Unruly records.

Shop Gentei Spring Renewal Party
@ Red Maple
903 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
930RedMaple.com
21+, 9p-2a
FREE BEFORE 10PM

Special bonus excitement brought to you by Red Bull.

Be sure to mention Shop Gentei at the door for reduced admission.

GENTEI WILL RE-OPEN FOR BUSINESS ON SUNDAY, APRIL 1ST.
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

Just came back from the Gentei party...shook off,had a ball :D
happy.gif
...It was poppin for real...If missed it than you missed out on a real good time...The shop looks good...real good...RStansbury you won't be dissapointed..trust me.. :D
happy.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Aside from some overly angry filled with liquid courage white boy, the party was great. & the 211 I had beforehand didn't hurt either.

& the old school arcade machine in the shop is a nice touch.
ITEMS FOR SALE.
God looks out for babies and fools...
& I damn sure ain't no [email protected][/email] || aim:trooph22

they got the puma easter clydes...new creative recs...stussy new eras and shirts...maiden noir gear...and some new swagger gear...and some gear for the ladies also...that's all I can remember right now...but you should call the shop...or better yet, go to the shop and check it out.
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Are they the ones with the cubanbee design on the back or are they new this year? Either way I may need to pick up a pair.

RStansbury...yeah,the cubanbee is on the back....yellow and lavander joints is on display...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Stopped in today. Shop looks good. I would have picked up the yellow Easter Clyde's if they had come in half sizes.

I knew I should have tried on the 10! I can normally go down to a 10.5 but figured the 10 would be way to small. Looks like I probably could have made those work.

Oh well, hope you like them

Dear Shop Gentei Consumer,

You are hereby cordially invited to view new wares and assorted items at the highly esteemable Shop Gentei, located in the city of Baltimore, in the state of Maryland. New stock available now:

- Stussy -- New T's in this week, in addition to the limited-edition MASH x Stussy collection, and Stussy "Thunder Black" denim.

- Introducing Lee "Gold Label"denim -- This inaugural collection from denim mainstays Lee replicates the original cuts and quality of their classic jeans, infused with modern details and washes (including raw selvedge denim).

- Puma -- Full size runs of timeless Puma originals: The low-top Clyde, Stepper mid, and First Round hi's.

- Garni -- Premium items from one of Japan's premier accessory designers, including all-new runs of the popular Garni Skull rings, in colors ranging from all-black to glow-in-the-dark.

- Creative Recreation -- Three new footwear styles from the Creative Rec fam. Moving fast.

- Galaxy -- Women's apparel from Japan -- a Shop Gentei exclusive.

- Shop Gentei "No Order" T's -- also only available here.

- Swagger -- "Mexican Blanket" hoodies from Japan.

Also: New product from Seattle's Maiden Noir, and Japan's Calee and AG.

Coming Soon:

- More SAG bags from Japan -- the last batch sold out in a matter of days, so we'll be replenishing our stock soon. Shop Gentei is the ONLY place you can get these in the States.

- New Shop Gentei T's

Be sure to check ShopGentei.com for updated pics of merchandise and the shop.

SHOP GENTEI
1010 Morton St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
ShopGentei.com
tues-sat 11a-7p
sun 12p-5p
closed mondays
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

Back
Top Bottom