shopping cart unappreciation

I dont know about you guys but every time i go to any store that involves a shopping cart, i always get the one that is ******. Shopping cart always forces tothe left or right or makes loud noises, handles break off, junk in my cart, the list just keeps on going

LOL this is funny cause I feel the same way! I ALWAYS get the damn cart that wobbles or has gross stuff in it or makes a ton of noise...so annoying.

I have a personal shopper no need for me to waste my time shopping. lol jk

Ive experienced the carts you speak of, but i always check my it before i commit to it.

I go grocery shopping about once a week and i use this one, looks similar... I shop at safeway btw

PC075BG_400.jpg

Originally Posted by ago225

I dont know about you guys but every time i go to any store that involves a shopping cart, i always get the one that is ******. Shopping cart always forces to the left or right or makes loud noises, handles break off, junk in my cart, the list just keeps on going

LOL, now try pushing 11 of them and see how you feel after that when the $$%$ wont go straight!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Then take the time to find one you like.

i think everyone does but all the damn carts are the same.

You know what, you're right because that's happened to me before lol. Then you're just like "%%$! it" and carry on.

Then take the time to find one you like.

i think everyone does but all the damn carts are the same.

You know what, you're right because that's happened to me before lol. Then you're just like "%%$! it" and carry on.

its like if the people there break them just to piss us off or something, no wonder they be smiling when we grab our carts

What I don't appreciate is the unthoughtful people who just leave their cart in the middle of the lot after they're done loading. At least put itagainst a light pole or next to a tree so it doesn't slide and hit someone's car.

^ I always make sure I find one of them shopping cart docks....it would suck to have the job of going all around the parking lot gathering scattered shoppingcarts.

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ I always make sure I find one of them shopping cart docks....it would suck to have the job of going all around the parking lot gathering scattered shopping carts.

i think dendanskesimon has that job lol

Back
Top Bottom