shopping @ Thrift store.....Am i the only one?

I was actually considering going to one this week to search for this particular snapback:
img_4617_large.jpg

chances are probably slim though, especially in NY 
laugh.gif

if anybody can give me some good leads on where to find it though, I'd definitely appreciate it 
pimp.gif

I was actually considering going to one this week to search for this particular snapback:
img_4617_large.jpg

laugh.gif

if anybody can give me some good leads on where to find it though, I'd definitely appreciate it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

img_4617_large.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
it that one in the picture faded, is the logo yellow on the front?

img_4617_large.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I went last Tuesday and everything was too damn big but I found a few good Ralph Lauren pieces

I went last Tuesday and everything was too damn big but I found a few good Ralph Lauren pieces

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
yea, I believe so

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
yea, I believe so

My friend always walks out with nice vintage-looking clothing. I on the other hand always come out empty-handed...

My friend always walks out with nice vintage-looking clothing. I on the other hand always come out empty-handed...

going manana. always find dope vintage crewnecks, windbreakers and t's.
also cop r.lauren plaids way below retail

Back
Top Bottom