shopping @ Thrift store.....Am i the only one?

I go to thrift store once in a while. I like goin through all the stuff and you never know what you'll find? So far i've found....

Raptor 7s sz.9 8/10 condition $4
Air Max 2010 Live Strong 9/10 condition $8
Metallic 5s sz.11 8/10 condition $6

plus alot of older snapback in great condition.

I don't shop there that much. However, when I was movin into my apt w/ my wife, we cleaned up on dishes, dining table w/ chairs, a dresser w/ a mirror, and a nice bookshelf.
pimp.gif

I don't shop there that much. However, when I was movin into my apt w/ my wife, we cleaned up on dishes, dining table w/ chairs, a dresser w/ a mirror, and a nice bookshelf.
pimp.gif

Mad furniture for college, and have seen Js there a few times too but they werent my size and I didnt feel like going through the trouble of cleaning them up and selling on eBay

Mad furniture for college, and have seen Js there a few times too but they werent my size and I didnt feel like going through the trouble of cleaning them up and selling on eBay

lol last week i came by some og nike shoes from the 90's (they looked something to the wth/blck uptempos) something in me dint get it. SO i come the next day to get em and they were gone almost cried
frown.gif

lol last week i came by some og nike shoes from the 90's (they looked something to the wth/blck uptempos) something in me dint get it. SO i come the next day to get em and they were gone almost cried
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by nublee

I was actually considering going to one this week to search for this particular snapback:
img_4617_large.jpg

chances are probably slim though, especially in NY 
laugh.gif

if anybody can give me some good leads on where to find it though, I'd definitely appreciate it 
pimp.gif
it that one in the picture faded, is the logo yellow on the front?
chances are youre not gonna find this specific cap at a thrift store. i always go into a thrift store expecting not to find anything. 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by nublee

I was actually considering going to one this week to search for this particular snapback:
img_4617_large.jpg

chances are probably slim though, especially in NY 
laugh.gif

if anybody can give me some good leads on where to find it though, I'd definitely appreciate it 
pimp.gif
it that one in the picture faded, is the logo yellow on the front?
chances are youre not gonna find this specific cap at a thrift store. i always go into a thrift store expecting not to find anything. 

Back
Top Bottom