Short NTers Get In Here

Fam, I dont compete anymore and I eat what I like. Post pics of your scrawny or out of shape *** and we can talk fam. Til then, shut the **** up. Got me?
Are you slow? You’re built like Prince Fielder.
966804A1-6F11-4054-8CFC-B6FC17618750.jpeg

I'm legit 6'1 but scrawny. I get attention all the time due to my height. I know I'm not even super tall, but there's a clear difference between me and the other men around most days.

I can't front, I need to get my weight up :lol:. I go back to my old neighborhood occasionally and see some of these younger kids getting tall AND swole. I've had a few beefs with some of them badass kids and I ain't tryna get bodied now that they grown.

I think you're a little oblivious to how height and da value of how tall you are is heralded in our society, especially for women.

Sure it does. But you can’t just have height. You gotta at least have the looks, body one money to go with it.

I'm legit 6'1 but scrawny. I get attention all the time due to my height. I know I'm not even super tall, but there's a clear difference between me and the other men around most days.

I can't front, I need to get my weight up :lol:. I go back to my old neighborhood occasionally and see some of these younger kids getting tall AND swole. I've had a few beefs with some of them badass kids and I ain't tryna get bodied now that they grown.
Y'all 6'1 ****** get blocked by 5'10 dudes on the court all day...

6’0 checking in. Height is definitely a factor in most of women selecting a male counterpart. Most women are into taller men. It’s just the society we live in...

Back
Top Bottom