Shortest job/employment you've had - you weren't the person they should have hired.

I remember my first job was at Popeyes. My friend and I decided we would work there together for summer when we were 15-16. I worked there bout 2-3 shifts, gota free meal or two and bounced when I found out my parents wanted me to go Cali for the summer. My friend was
indifferent.gif
when he found out(I'm sure the management was too, but they areprobably numb from being used to it).
laugh.gif

oh yeah 2nd one was this cellular company when I was 22 - the ones with the mall stands. Sent me down to SD for training, had to drive myself, put me up in amotel. Had a good sleep, but first day of training, I nodded off in a class of 8-10 in a compact room(I felt suffocated in there, no oxygen, and fell asleep afew times in front of the instructor). Next day, they gave me the axe.
laugh.gif

Back when I was younger, I worked at Panera Bread for like 3 months. I was commuting from the Bronx to Edgewater, NJ every morning. My friends sister ran theplace though, so the pay was
pimp.gif
for a 16 year old.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@Y'all working for a few shifts and leaving.

applied to be a stock boy for walmart....got the call/job....didnt even reply...i dont remember why lol

worked @ gamestop for about 3 weeks. coolest job EVAR.

& then i realized i was working for peanuts... & didn't know diddlysquat about videogames. /:

I worked for a grocery store when I was younger, quit on my first day. They can put their own damn carts away ya feelz me?

This call center job, Got that first check then No call/No show

Horrible way to leave but i didnt care

Sears I did 1½ week training went in the next day to start on the floor supervisor wasn't there, nobody in training room, office anywhere. I didn'tknow where to go or what to do and so I just bounced. And I had no idea when I was suppose to come in again because there was nobody to ask so I didn't.And two days later I got a letter in the mail said I was terminated. SMH never went back there.

3 weeks at google.....

my work suffered due to me not being able to stay awake between 10-11am

I was 17 at the time *shrugs*

Had a job at food lion as a cashier, did all the training and computer tests and never went back. So about 3 days

Telemarketing on the phone

Me: Hi would you like to hear our health benifits package that we offer to small companies?

Lady: What N&^$##

Me: Is this the manager?

Lady: No. Who is the manager????????

Me:
mad.gif
You tell me aint you on pay roll.

Lady: *click*

Chick from HR: We have to ask you to leave we heard everything over the line. Your check for 1 hour will be in the mail.

Me and my girl worked at bath fitter for a shift or two. Paid trainin and two 5 hrs shifts. Got a check i the mail like "oh yea, forgot about this."Couldn't do the whole callin and harrassin about the lil paper they filled out in the mall

for me the shortest was like 8 months. i had two friends work at quiznos for literally a day though. they started on the sandwiches which they didn't mindbut when the manager moved them to sweeping the back and cleaning up the kitchen, they just left after the shift and never showed back up except to collect a$40 check.

Hired at Office Max, Showed up at 5:30 AM, Nobody was helping me or instructing me what to do until 9am. Some dude tells me to stock a crate filled withdifferent pens. I left for lunch at 11 am, never went back LOL

Worked at Polo

went there for over night 3 days in a row and couldnt take it no more.

i shoulda stole everything i could in there because there was no cameras in the stock room.

Originally Posted by eight2one

3 weeks at google.....

my work suffered due to me not being able to stay awake between 10-11am

I was 17 at the time *shrugs*

eek.gif

You could be CAKING right now if u stood with that
ohwell.gif

Paramount King's Island.

Did nothing with my friends who also worked there, so I decided to leave after the first day. Then again, no one should be hired at that pathetic joint, orwork there for the matter.

Applied at Olive Garden for Waiter or Bus Boy. Got a call to go in for an interview. We interviewed and I got the job
happy.gif
. A week later I started my first shift. THey told me to be there at 6:30 am
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
.. I was like WHAT THE HELL.. So I went.. Thought it was a trainingsession. Turns out I got hired to do clean up
indifferent.gif
.. As soon as I gotthere the manager ( a white lady) was trying to talk to me in Spanish. I gave her the
indifferent.gif
and told her I SPEAK PERFECTLY GOOD ENGLISH. She handed me a broom and abackpack.. THE BACKPACK WAS A VACCUM.. I dropped everything on the floor and walked out. They sent me a W2. I had 57.00 that wasnt claimed..

Worked as a telemarketer doing "surveys". Finished the one day training session, next day they put me on the phones. Made two calls. Both ended withme being told to go %$#& myself. Hung up my headset and walked out.

Originally Posted by biggatree

Worked as a telemarketer doing "surveys". Finished the one day training session, next day they put me on the phones. Made two calls. Both ended with me being told to go %$#& myself. Hung up my headset and walked out.
Filth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back