Shorts vol summer 2020

Summer is byke
I need some shorts
not rockin wit the super short short thigh highs
want something with some girth and some length as well as pockets preferably one zipped pocket
at knee or slightly above knee is gucci

^
w1500_q60.jpg

Got some G-Star and Hugo Boss chino joints when they were on sale for $40 each. Original Penguin got decent s shorts too, just a lil too short for me tho.

But I ain’t fashionable so take my advice with a grain of salt if you tryna keep up with what the kids wear :lol:

interesting, any discounts? :nerd:
nah but if you get on the discord you might be able to catch some folks selling their pairs
it’s def worth it either way. great pair of shorts

only sale they have is on black friday

If you guys are into short shorts, check outsome of rick X champion shorts. I got like 3 for rotation so far.

uniformLA vintage field shorts >

My rotation:
EE shorts basically daily because i have too many and they are super comfy and breathable
J. Crew dock shorts if i need to look somewhat presentable in shorts
Nike Tech Fleece shorts if its a little chilly in the morning for the dog walk

But i have one pair of the UniformLA field shorts and love them. I will not vouch for their T shirts as hard as i do these shorts. I honestly can't find anything that is comparable that i like as much. The Uniform LA T's are nice but they are wildly over priced. Can get close enough with some Abercrombie T's for a 3rd of the price.

My rotation:
EE shorts basically daily because i have too many and they are super comfy and breathable
J. Crew dock shorts if i need to look somewhat presentable in shorts
Nike Tech Fleece shorts if its a little chilly in the morning for the dog walk

But i have one pair of the UniformLA field shorts and love them. I will not vouch for their T shirts as hard as i do these shorts. I honestly can't find anything that is comparable that i like as much. The Uniform LA T's are nice but they are wildly over priced. Can get close enough with some Abercrombie T's for a 3rd of the price.
J. Crew dock shorts are always consistent.

Fabletics also makes some really nice golf shorts and workout shorts. 7” to the 5” hoochie daddy length.

Back
Top Bottom