shorty wants me to smash but im not on it, so now im a bad man? smh

why do people waste their time arguin over what a good man or woman should be,
when they aint even bein one?

my ex told me i needed to be a better man when she !*#$*#$ every other dude and leaves my daughter with her mother so she can go get some, and since shes themother of my daughter i cant just stop talkin to her. today she told me she wants me to smash, and i would love to cause shorty is bangin, but i feel like sheplayin me for a fool. when all im tryin to do is better my life so i can better my daughters..smh brah, what would yall do?

smh @ myself for even askin NT this %%#
laugh.gif

Shorty got you paying child support and giving her the *%@% at the same time,
laugh.gif

She pimpin you son.

don't

more pride to you

I tend to keep my pride rather than give satisfaction to others that don't really deserve or trying to get 1up on me

but if you want....... then go

Originally Posted by supaswagman

my ex told me i needed to be a better man when she !*#$*#$ every other dude and leaves my daughter with her mother so she can go get some, and since shes the mother of my daughter i cant just stop talkin to her. today she told me she wants me to smash, and i would love to cause shorty is bangin, but i feel like she playin me for a fool. when all im tryin to do is better my life so i can better my daughters..smh brah, what would yall do?

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I used to be the dude smashing dudes baby mommas
smh.gif
@ myself. Now that I decided to live for God, i just
smh.gif
@ your situation

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Shorty got you paying child support and giving her the *%@% at the same time,
laugh.gif

She pimpin you son.

nah i dont pay child support.. i support my daughter without that !#$#. she aint had this in a grip, she beggin for it son

Originally Posted by supaswagman

my ex told me i needed to be a better man when she !*#$*#$ every other dude and leaves my daughter with her mother so she can go get some, and since shes the mother of my daughter i cant just stop talkin to her. today she told me she wants me to smash, and i would love to cause shorty is bangin, but i feel like she playin me for a fool. when all im tryin to do is better my life so i can better my daughters..smh brah, what would yall do?

laugh.gif

smart man if you have the feeling, then dont do it.

your daughter is way more important then the headache with the babymother, keep your daughter the eye of the prize.

the thing about situations like this, is the women always have the upper hand bc she can wave those child support papers in your face for 18 years.
smh.gif
tired.gif

I don't know about smashing man..she got you for child support?
Hopefully not..if not then by all means please smash like you about to get locked up for life...bring her back to this planet..take one for NT.

Pre-Pics comment

Smash! the happier she is...The easier your life is brother

Give her some @*## and she stays happy and doesnt bring them child support pappers out!

You know she can bring them joints out at any time...If you keep her happy then you are good.

Back
Top Bottom